• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

Pages: 12

[align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

kepoi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

[b]Welcome in here kepoi hehe funny name but still sounds cute have fun posting.[/b] :lol: :thumbsup:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh211/raibowtrails/welcome.png[/img] oh hello there!!! welcome back!!!
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!! :D
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome here in friendstertalk :)[/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk :) :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.... enjoy posting here... see yah around....
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. do spare time reading the rules and see yah around..
emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there. :penguin:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome... What a funny name.. But it's ROCK..! Haha..happy posting...
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftak....... enjoy posting here.... see yah around.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy