• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

Pages: 12

[align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

purpleshmurple
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

.welcome back to ftalk. .have fun.ü .keep safe && godbless. :))
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome new FTALK member![/b]
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]Hi There.. Welcome to ftalk.. Enjoy your stay here. See yah around..[/b][/i]
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. don't be cursed, okay?=) enjoi posting!! :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]READ THIS[/align] Im khristopher de los reyes from cebu i was a total member of ftalk until admin had it`s post a hundred to enter the cbox... but now im happy to be back!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:08

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy