• ARCHIVES 
  • » To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

Pages: 12

To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive. Imagine 7 guys robbing you. Whew!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

[quote=Kameakashinoa]To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive. Imagine 7 guys robbing you. Whew![/quote] You said you were robbed but how come nothing was taken from you?? :o
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

well i fought with them... i don't want to give away my things...
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yay. do you have a self-defense? cool! TaeKwonDo maybe? >> thank God nothing bad happened to you. as in not bloody. was it not? kk.
findrayana
» n00b
1969-12-31

so you didnt have anythink to give to them =D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...ghost gonna catch after u... woooooooo....spooky :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
tuttifruitty
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Kameakashinoa]well i fought with them... i don't want to give away my things...[/quote] Wow! That's so cool!! Aren't you afraid to walk outside in those times? I mean, it's 1 am... You can really expect bad guys lurking just around the corner. Double thumbs up po. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1 vs. 7? Imagine that, those must be really cowards and you must be really tough. I'll give you a 11/10 for that! Haha! Idol! :eh::thumbsup:
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

well who know what realy happend :paranoid: or you may be just lucky enough to run away from those guys :lol: haha just kiddin still your lucky =):thumbsup: peace!

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-04-16 21:39:49)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooh! there are really so much robbers nowadays...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Kameakashinoa]well i fought with them... i don't want to give away my things...[/quote] On that situation never ever give them mercy, kill them as you can and make them as your prey =D Btw, how many of them brought at the hospital?! and how many brought at the cemetery?! =D or all of them are finally become earth dust! =D
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=Kameakashinoa]well i fought with them... i don't want to give away my things...[/quote] On that situation never ever give them mercy, kill them as you can and make them as your prey =D Btw, how many of them brought at the hospital?! and how many brought at the cemetery?! =D or all of them are finally become earth dust! =D[/quote] lol hahah you were talking as if your in an rpg game or movie sort of something :lol:
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym][quote=Kameakashinoa]To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive. Imagine 7 guys robbing you. Whew![/quote] You said you were robbed but how come nothing was taken from you?? :o[/quote] lol! forsaken is right! hehe, those seven merely attempted to rob you but at least kameakashinoa is alive. That I think is the most important thing.
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow!! you're da gr8 ever..you fought 7??!! ows.. just kidding..
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so you're saying they were trying to rob you, but miraculously didn't/couldn't take anything from you? O.o which kinda makes me scared since my bf has a graveyard shift. that sucks, especially if there's no one at all to witness.

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-04-30 15:03:49)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg... if that happens again... call me names 3 times... i will come to help u brotha... aight?! :eh:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well good luck to nurses who has night shift! same as to those call center agents! :eh:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh thats true there are really a lot of robbers on that place =) wooh be careful dude... anyway.. nice.. hehe you beat up 7 humanoids.. hehe impressive! :ninja:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-06-07 13:20:23)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thank God you're ok but those 7 men made me think. 1 vs. 7? I bet you were pretty strong. That was very brave of you to fight. =) With all of that aside, we're happy that you're safe. =) This may also serve as a warning to those going on graveyard shifts.[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whhhew~!. robbed?!., that's pretty scary huh?!.,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy