• ARCHIVES 
  • » To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

Pages: 12

To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

[i]Your some [b]lucky guy[/b] aren`t you .. :lol: Lolz.. it was so funny... [b]7v1 then 7 lost[/b].. lolz.. are you [b]superman[/b]??., lolz ., Anyways Glad That nothing happen to you.. maybe there are [b]ghosts[/b]??,. lolz..[/i]
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

know what you said you fought with the robbers because you did not want to give away your things, man they are just things are they more valuable than your life?
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just the thought of 7 guys trying to rob you is already life-threatening and like... really seriously scary! :/
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow... you take all seven down?? you must be very strong [img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/tabihanngpicture/images.jpg[/img]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wootwoot!im a graveyard shifter too i but haven't experienced that one.. @TS: Geez! 7 out of 1??and all down??=D Maybe there's something in you that they were really scared of that's why they ran away instead like a babies..harhar!!=D Nyweiz,good thing nothing bad happens to you!:D
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to:Kameakashinoa[/b] your a tough guy.... lucky for you, your not harmed nor take away your things......

Last edited by tmikejohn (2008-08-20 02:59:58)

ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tat was amazing~! =|
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

So your the type of person that's not affraid to gamble with your life. Good thing you didn't lose. Right now, it's either you kill or get killed in the streets.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: are you jackie chan? :lol:
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well i did nothing actually...2 guys poked a knife on both of my shoulders and one at my back and the other guy bit me in the left side of my chest...and the other three were searching my bag...they took my bag...well the bag contains shirts perfume boxers and brief...they forgot my ipod video was in my pocket...they ran away with my bag...but I managed to catch them...hehe..now I'm sad because my bag was broken...the lock thing on the strap was made from metal...and I dunno how it got broken...and my bag's brand is converse...you won't see any of it here in the Philippines...It came from the U.K...so sad...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoa... that's scary. 7 guys vs 1.... tsk tsk!
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

So those robbers were not that clever, haha ! but thank God you're not harmed in any other way. Nor your iPod. :lol: [just joking]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Whoa, dat's scary. :O [/b][/font]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Kameakashinoa]Imagine 7 guys robbing you.[/quote] kowaii ne my shift nxt week starts at 12 am until 11,, I make it a point to have somebody with me when im going to werk coz u'll never really knoe when you'll meet thoz baddies!! 3 of my team mates also got robbed! one of em was almost killed pa and that's only for the month of december tsk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » To all graveyard shift workers out there...Be careful... I got robbed just today at around 1:00 AM while walking at Recto corner Lepanto St. Good thing nothing was taken from me and I was still alive

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:05

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy