• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

Pages: 12

Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor... :lol: :lol: Just like in friendster :arrow: remember the [b]addbox("RIGHT","THIS IS ADDBOX",add,"addbox",null)?[/b] that is the application for friendster right? This is how we tweak Multiply for Addbox Function..... Requirements: [b]Focus.. use ur taijitsu and ninjitsu [/b] :lol: :lol: Read and Fallow Instruction Below. [b]1.[/b] This is the arrangements of your boxes should be.. :arrow: [img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2807/88356450qf2.jpg[/img] [quote]:idea: welcome box = mainbox_1 photo box = mainbox_2 blog box = mainbox_3 guestbook = mainbox_4[/quote] [quote]Q: Why fallow? A: Because we're going to need the id of each boxes in this addbox function[/quote] [b] 3.[/b] You will need to fill the content of your photobox, welcome box, and blog box.. For Example: :arrow: In Welcome Box(Message Area) : You can type [b]HELLO WORLD[/b] or type anything you want :arrow: In Photobox: Upload your picture or any kind of picture :arrow: In BlogBox: Write anything in your Blog [quote]Q: What's the use of filling its contents A: Because your page viewer will not see any of your boxes if it doesn't have a content and the result your tweaks will not take effect.[/quote] Make sure you fallow my instruction about the arrangement of your boxes Ok Lets start with the code Insert this inside your JS FILE /* ADDBOX FUNCTION */ <">Using the addbox Function in Friendster we only got 2 types/positions, the [b]Mainbar and the Sidebar[/b] :( [quote]But in multiply i discovered 4 types/positions isn't that cool? :D so many positions to choose from. Below are the following types/positions. 1. Top Position = Rectangular boxes just like photobox and welcome box 2. Bottom Left = Square Boxes in bottom left position 3. Bottom Right = Square Boxes in bottom right position 4. Rail = Possible small square boxes that can be put under your rail. :lol:[/quote] This is the application of each boxes positions :idea: TOP application [quote]var addbox1="[b]PUT ANYTHING HERE[/b]"; addBox("[b]top[/b]","TITLE HEADER",addbox1,"addbox1");[/quote] :idea: BOTTOM LEFT application [quote]var addbox1="[b]PUT ANYTHING HERE[/b]"; addBox("[b]bottoml[/b]","TITLE HEADER",addbox1,"addbox1");[/quote] :idea: BOTTOM RIGHT application [quote]var addbox1="[b]PUT ANYTHING HERE[/b]"; addBox("[b]bottomr[/b]","TITLE HEADER",addbox1,"addbox1");[/quote] :idea: UNDER RAIL application [quote]var addbox1="[b]PUT ANYTHING HERE[/b]"; addBox("[b]siderail[/b]","TITLE HEADER",addbox1,"addbox1");[/quote] Ok This is how to apply the addbox function in 4 types/positions [quote]function addBox (type,head,htm,id,sibling) { //by blurrycloud multiply version 2008-3000 //credits to marfillaster friendster version //type "top" | "bottoml" | "bottomr" | "siderail" //head header string //htm innerHTML string //id css_id string /* Available default Siblings Coming Soon */ try { var br=document.createElement("li"); } catch(e) { var br=document.createElement("<br>"); } if(type=="top") { var ul=document.getElementById("mainbox_1"); htm="<div class='itemboxsub'>"+htm+"</div>"; } else if(type=="bottomr") { var ul=document.getElementById("mainbox_4"); } else if(type=="siderail") { var ul=document.getElementById("rail"); } else var ul=document.getElementById("mainbox_3"); br.innerHTML="<br><div id='"+id+"' class='itemboxsub "+id+"'>"+ "<h2>"+head+"</h2>"+ "<div id='content_"+id+"'>"+htm+ "</div>"+ "</div>"; if(sibling==null) ul.appendChild(br); else { sibling=document.getElementById(sibling); ul.insertBefore(br,sibling); } } //ONLOAD HANDLER if (!addEvent(function() { onPageLoad();})) { window.onload = function() { onPageLoad();};} function onPageLoad() { //TOP application var addbox1="[b]PUT ANYTHING HERE[/b]"; addBox("[b]top[/b]","TITLE HEADER",addbox1,"addbox1"); //BOTTOM LEFT application var addbox2="[b]PUT ANYTHING HERE[/b]"; addBox("[b]bottoml[/b]","TITLE HEADER",addbox2,"addbox2"); //BOTTOM RIGHT application var addbox3="[b]PUT ANYTHING HERE[/b]"; addBox("[b]bottomr[/b]","TITLE HEADER",addbox3,"addbox3"); //UNDER RAIL application var addbox4="[b]PUT ANYTHING HERE[/b]"; addBox("[b]siderail[/b]","TITLE HEADER",addbox4,"addbox4"); //OTHER BOXES YOU LIKE TO ADD }//END OF ONLOAD HANDLER //OTHER SCRIPTS HERE [color=green]//EX: Random Images Script[/color][/quote] [b]Assuming this is the new boxes you added in your multiply profile[/b] :arrow: Preview for Bottom Left Position and Bottom Right Position [img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6505/45197710rl6.jpg[/img] :arrow: Preview for Top Position and Rail Position [img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3403/85792238rw0.jpg[/img] Ex of finish code: <">That's it you got a newbox... MULTIPLY VERSION :evil: [quote]Ps: My fellow friends you can give advice about this function ... let's help each other we're all new in multiply tweaking thankyou... Hurry up guys... put your friendster TWEAK in multiply...[/quote] [quote]Q and A... multiplytweaker: Why the heck my page viewer can't see my addbox but i can see it in my own eyes? blurrycloud: :doubt: :disgust: I suggest, fallow my first instruction about arrangement of boxes...[/quote] [quote]Changelog: Fix for division/spaces between new boxes 01/15/08 Added Onload Handler 01/16/08 Added two new types/positions 01/16/08[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-17 02:04:37)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

:arrow: first to comment.. webbbeeeee :lol: amazing bro.. :eh: :thumbsup: +repu for you! :gift:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

^ whehehe thanks sis... anything that can help this section... im going to review now for my quizzes in school ... wakkakaka i have no time to review im addict now in tweaking multiply... LOLOLOLOLO :lol: :lol: Logging off now... @all: if you have problems with this new function... don't be shy to ask... i'll answer all your questions when i am online... though i am online 24hours not unless i have classes in school... :lol: :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-14 03:08:43)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WOW.. :o THX for the this bro... :thumbsup:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Multiply already have their addbox stuff anyway nice effort buddy
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

First post updated for the addbox function Look for this line the two <br><br> that i added is to have a division for your new boxes... [quote]li.innerHTML="[b]<br><br>[/b]<div id='"+id+"' class='itemboxsub "+id+"'>"+[/quote] :thumbsup: ;) @sir feruzz.. i didn't get it.. what do you mean by multiply have their addbox stuff? you mean the default boxes we see in our multiply profile? by the way thanks for the comment... sir feruzz. hehe

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-15 01:30:35)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

just a tip...this is unnecessary [b]if (!addEvent(function() { ADDBOX.init();})) { window.onload = function() { ADDBOX.init();};}[/b] it is used to trigger the content example <">
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ah i z. . i'll update .. thanks sir..
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yep you don't need that anymore =) Because there is no Object function in your code. Anyway, just sharing mine. ;) <">You can see my profile on how it works.. =) I placed an MP3 Player in it =|

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-01-15 14:24:37)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

First post updated... im still confused on [b]onloadhandler[/b]... :wallbash: :wasted: for ex. how can i enclosed this with onloadhandler... i tried to experiment.. didn't work.. lots of research to do.. :wasted: [quote]var pet="<br><center><embed src='http://www.chocopets.com/chocopets.swf?pid=12875' wmode='transparent' quality=high pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='180' height='300'></embed></center>"; addBox("TOP","<center>Play With Monster When Im Not Here</center>",pet,"pet"); /*Another Box Here*/ /*Another Box Here*/[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-15 15:14:08)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

<">This is how you apply the handler =) I hope you get it :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

First post updated added 2 new positions... =) :thumbsup:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow!! i'll try dis later.. weee!! thanx for sharing bro!! good job!
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ no problem bro.. thanks
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice trick . thx for share bro . :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ur welcome guys
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ Yep you don't need that anymore =) Because there is no Object function in your code. Anyway, just sharing mine. ;) <">You can see my profile on how it works.. =) I placed an MP3 Player in it =|[/quote] [b]what if i want to put my cbox code? coz when i try it nothings happened :| what should i do? pls..help me :crybaby: [/b] ----HER'S MY CODE---- <">
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You can try this Full Code... With your Cbox id and tag... using the addbox function <">

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-18 21:04:23)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

How to change the background image of the itemboxsub of the new box?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:27

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy