• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

Pages: 12

Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

@bro diabo hmmmm.. bro i [b]assume[/b] that the itemboxsub of d new boxes will be the same background image of itemboxsub of your defaultboxes(mainbox_1,mainbox_2..,,etc) boxes... :arrow: defending on ur css design... :arrow: i hope my answer is correct :paranoid:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-16 20:32:06)

ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

wow nice thanks for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yes... We got an [b]addbox function [/b] now my fellow multipliers ... LMAO but seriously bcoz of my hard research and lots of pack of cigarette :smoke: that i smoked this is the fruit of my labor..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:54

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy