• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

crazylover
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

[quote]It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you.[/quote] :arrow: oh :paranoid: is that so....ok then ill wait for an hour???is that ok?? [quote]Please don’t openly stare at other girls’ legs when we’re together. Only a few girls can forgive you for that and only a few will stare along with you and think nothing of it.[/quote] :arrow: :crybaby: im use to it....now i know how to hide and seek....:eh: oh i mean hide and see :o [quote]When you notice a change in mood and you ask us what’s up and we say “nothing”, trust me, it’s not NOTHING. 70% of the time, it’s something you did that’s why we’re sad/mad.[/quote] :arrow: you know where so sensitive when a girl just sit around and don't talk to much about their feelings...it makes my heart so :smoke: :wallbash: [quote]<">[/quote] :arrow: is this true??? hmmm.... :rolleyes: no comment =) [quote]Flowers, on any occasion, are not corny.[/quote] :arrow: even with a single red rose :rose: ??? on our monthsarry? [quote]Flowers are most appreciated especially when there’s no occasion.[/quote] :arrow: oh! ok ill do it more occasionally :rose: [quote]You don’t have to spew lines from Shakespeare just to make us melt. A simple SINCERE compliment does wonders.[/quote] :arrow: not that type :eh: [quote]Text us goodmorning and text us goodnight. Text us the moment we’ve been gone 20 feet away from you. Text us to find out if we’re home, if we’ve eaten---showing you care can be just as clear as I love you.[/quote] :arrow: some girls don't agree with this??? as ive experienced with my girl-friends :eh: [quote]You don’t have to be handsome for a girl to like you. It’s all about personality and how you carry yourself.[/quote] :arrow: this???:thumbsdown: :evil: this...is not so true at all...why???because im one of the guy's who has only a personality and love to give but then girls can't love me for who i am...:lol: [quote]You expect girls to be pretty and fresh all the time---do the same for us. A smelly, sweaty boy is expected, but we’d rather have you smelling good. And yes, smelling good counts.[/quote] :arrow: maybe i should always bring my mommy's cologne =D nah! just joking...then i'll have to buy a dozen perfume :cool: 1 perfume per day alternately :eh: [quote]Don’t feel bad when we pay up or are too shy to say what we want you to buy for us. We just don’t want you to think we like you for your money.[/quote] :arrow: :eh: youre right.. [quote]Initiate praying before meals. Good boys are always hard to find, so prove you’re one of them.[/quote] :arrow: :crybaby: so i must go to church every sunday now..:penguin: [quote]Don’t be afraid to play with your little siblings or to kiss your mom or dad in front of us. It makes us go awwww.[/quote] :arrow: =) im a mama's boy :lol: [quote]Look us in the eye when you want to say something. We will believe you.[/quote] :arrow: as they say eye is the window of our soul....aw...now look into my eyes :o [quote]All a girl ever wants from a guy is his effort to show her just how much he cares for her and how much he loves her.[/quote] :arrow: this reminds me of jack and rose....in titanic :crybaby:
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

i agree! :eh::thumbsup:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i super agree on this. . . [quote]Initiate praying before meals. Good boys are always hard to find, so prove you’re one of them.[/quote] i love guys who loves God ;) i could share this with my friends. . .
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is sweet and soo true
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hope that guys could understand this thread! ^_^
™~♥crazy ada♥~™
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=magenta]i'll be very lucky if ever i'll have a guy like this[/color][/align]
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: nice nice.. another lesson to be learned.. :lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree on everything but the most exciting is wearing my guy's shirt...
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

this is for you guys.. hahaha.. :lol:
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

agree with everything.... =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahah!!! is this the counterpart for the [b]*a guy's point of view?*[/b] whoa, nice one thread starter haha
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple] wow..this thread MUST be read by boys..haha:] amazing!:] [/color]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow. I love it Ice. I just want to give emphasize on some parts there. I just love them. [quote]When you notice a change in mood and you ask us what’s up and we say “nothing”, trust me, it’s not NOTHING. 70% of the time, it’s something you did that’s why we’re sad/mad.[/quote] Yeah. Guys should be sensitive. They shouldn't be contented when we say we're okay. Its a girl's way of [i]making lambing [/i]or what. She wants to be comforted.=) [quote]Text us goodmorning and text us goodnight. Text us the moment we’ve been gone 20 feet away from you. Text us to find out if we’re home, if we’ve eaten---showing you care can be just as clear as I love you.[/quote] Its okay to text us but not too much. Know your boundaries and again, be sensitive. [quote]Don’t be afraid to play with your little siblings or to kiss your mom or dad in front of us. It makes us go awwww.[/quote] I just love guys who are close to their family. But also they should know how to budget his time for them and for you. [quote]Give us your old jacket or shirt or jersey. We like wearing your clothes and making them our own. It shows people that we’re yours.[/quote] I usually see guys who holds the shoulder bag of girls and I envy them. Hahaha. [quote]You boys say we’re complicated---but wouldn’t life be boring if we weren’t?[/quote] Yeah. We are complicated. There are times we have mood-swings. But you just have to be open-minded, understanding and a lot of patience.:)

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-11-29 05:55:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:36

[ 11 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy