• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

[align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just get mad when we wear short skirts. Be protective. We like it, just not overdone. You’re our boy, not our dad. Please don’t openly stare at other girls’ legs when we’re together. Only a few girls can forgive you for that and only a few will stare along with you and think nothing of it. When you notice a change in mood and you ask us what’s up and we say “[i]nothing[/i]”, trust me, it’s not [b]NOTHING[/b]. 70% of the time, it’s something you did that’s why we’re sad/mad. When this happens, tell us that you want to know, but if we won't tell you now, you'll just wait till we're ready. 99.9% of the time, we [b]WILL[/b] tell you then. Flowers, on any occasion, are not corny. Flowers are most appreciated especially when there’s no occasion. You don’t have to spew lines from Shakespeare just to make us melt. A simple [b]SINCERE[/b] compliment does wonders. And yes, sincerity goes a loooong long way. Text us goodmorning and text us goodnight. Text us the moment we’ve been gone 20 feet away from you. Text us to find out if we’re home, if we’ve eaten---showing you care can be just as clear as [b]I love you[/b]. You don’t have to be handsome for a girl to like you. It’s all about personality and how you carry yourself. You expect girls to be pretty and fresh all the time---do the same for us. A smelly, sweaty boy is expected, but we’d rather have you smelling good. And yes, smelling good counts. Don’t feel bad when we pay up or are too shy to say what we want you to buy for us. We just don’t want you to think we like you for your money. Initiate praying before meals. Good boys are always hard to find, so prove you’re one of them. Don’t be afraid to play with your little siblings or to kiss your mom or dad in front of us. It makes us go awwww. Give us your old jacket or shirt or jersey. We like wearing your clothes and making them our own. It shows people that we’re yours Look us in the eye when you want to say something. We will believe you. You boys say we’re complicated---but wouldn’t life be boring if we weren’t? :P All a girl ever wants from a guy is his effort to show her just how much he cares for her and how much he loves her. It all boils down to that. **This is the GIRL version. hope you like it. lol.[/align]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-14 07:37:50)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

Aww. Thanks for posting Icee. :D I super like it too. [quote]Please don’t openly stare at other girls’ legs when we’re together. Only a few girls can forgive you for that and only a few will stare along with you and think nothing of it.[/quote] I'd stare the legs with you. :lol: [quote]You don’t have to spew lines from Shakespeare just to make us melt. A simple SINCERE compliment does wonders.[/quote] It makes me smile, actually. [quote]You expect girls to be pretty and fresh all the time---do the same for us. A smelly, sweaty boy is expected, but we’d rather have you smelling good.And yes, smelling good counts.[/quote] Some guys do not look like Brad Pitt when sweating. Brad Pitt looks hotter if he's all covered with sweat, but ordinary guys are not. So we expect you guys to smell like a Mama's boy. XD [quote]Don’t feel bad when we pay up or are too shy to say what we want you to buy for us. We just don’t want you to think we like you for your money.[/quote] I'd like you guys to know that I'm not after your money and that I can stand up on my own. [quote]Give us your old jacket or shirt or jersey. We like wearing your clothes and making them our own. It shows people that we’re yours[/quote] Yes, I am yours. =D [quote]You boys say we’re complicated---but wouldn’t life be boring if we weren’t?[/quote] I so agree. :P [quote]All a girl ever wants from a guy is his effort to show her just how much he cares for her and how much he loves her. It all boils down to that.[/quote] It's not that hard, right? All you gotta do is love me, her and us. XD Just love us girls, and surely, we will return that love to you in no time. :cake:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

how i lyk this so much... so cute... and oh yeah.. [b]i love wearing their clothes[/b].. isnt dat cute...? :wow: anwyz.. its not hard for the guys to do it... if u reli luv ur gurl, ull do evrythng to make her happy.. and to make her proud of having you...
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Don’t just get mad when we wear short skirts. Be protective. We like it, just not overdone. You’re our boy, not our dad.[/quote] Yeah i like this one, coz i so agree. [quote]You don’t have to spew lines from Shakespeare just to make us melt. A simple SINCERE compliment does wonders.[/quote] haha atleast call me sexy sometimes =D jks :lol: [quote]Text us goodmorning and text us goodnight. Text us the moment we’ve been gone 20 feet away from you. Text us to find out if we’re home, if we’ve eaten---showing you care can be just as clear as I love you.[/quote] haha no prob with this XD [quote]Don’t feel bad when we pay up or are too shy to say what we want you to buy for us. We just don’t want you to think we like you for your money.[/quote] well he buys my load everyweek. but i didnt force him tho :paranoid: [quote]Give us your old jacket or shirt or jersey. We like wearing your clothes and making them our own. It shows people that we’re yours[/quote] ohh i have a dozen here :lol:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree!! with [b]everything[/b]. as in ALL.. it's true, isn't it?? and, how sweet would a guy be if he's like this. hope i could find one. hihi. :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Please don’t openly stare at other girls’ legs when we’re together. Only a few girls can forgive you for that and only a few will stare along with you and think nothing of it.[/quote] IM So SORRY,GIRLS............ :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill][quote]Please don’t openly stare at other girls’ legs when we’re together. Only a few girls can forgive you for that and only a few will stare along with you and think nothing of it.[/quote] IM So SORRY,GIRLS............ :crybaby:[/quote] aw. thats ok. guys are really like that sometimes. lol.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill][quote]Please don’t openly stare at other girls’ legs when we’re together. Only a few girls can forgive you for that and only a few will stare along with you and think nothing of it.[/quote] IM So SORRY,GIRLS............ :crybaby:[/quote] dont just make it too obvious.. :lol:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

LOL! guys should have the initiative.... =|
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weee. . .How lucky i am if i have a guy like this!hope i cud find one. . :wow:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote]Don’t just get mad when we wear short skirts. Be protective. We like it, just not overdone. You’re our boy, not our dad.[/quote] I want him to know this. [quote]Please don’t openly stare at other girls’ legs when we’re together. Only a few girls can forgive you for that and only a few will stare along with you and think nothing of it.[/quote] We can talk when we get home. :doubt::eh: [quote]You don’t have to be handsome for a girl to like you. It’s all about personality and how you carry yourself.[/quote] You are so right here. I really want him to read this. [quote]Initiate praying before meals. Good boys are always hard to find, so prove you’re one of them.[/quote] PLUS point for you. :D [quote]You boys say we’re complicated---but wouldn’t life be boring if we weren’t? :P[/quote] HAHA. :lol: I sooo agree with this. :rolleyes:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,awww., it's so rocks.,! i like it... hope guys would read this...=):thumbsup::thumbsup:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree....
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dis is true..everyfin is true..
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I really liked it! thanks for sharing,, nyaha :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wooo, really true.. i agree so much..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i totally understand girls! cuz girls are: PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS =) Luv Girls a Lot! :D
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i [b]LOVE[/b] this thread ! . nice sis ice !
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooohhh... yah its true... :D i hope from now on, boys will understand us girls... =)
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

luv this thread!:D wish all the guys out there wud read nd understand this!... hope i can have some1 lyk this.....lucky:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]FROM A GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW :][/b] (due to public demand) It takes us hours to prepare when we go out not ‘cause we’re flirty but because we want to look good for you. Don’t just ge

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:23

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy