• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

Pages: 12

What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

emotive_
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

I'll have my recital on violin this Feb 15 at the school's amphitheater. If he can only go, I'd want him to be there and he should also bring roses to me. Haha. XD But since he's 1000miles away from me. LOL. I guess a simple greeting or a call would be enough. Hihi.
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

^oozzzhh.. why don't you call him and then let him hear your recital while the phone is on??? =| i think that is sweeeeeet.. :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^oohh, nice idea. :) i think ill try that one. =) thanks XD
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

surething. no probs. =) :D
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] i think the sweetest thing to do is, surprise me with flowers and a box of chocolate :) then, i want him to spend time with me :) and tellin' me how much he loves me :)[/align]
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think sendin me a bouquet of roses in class will be okay..hahaha dat would be awesome..bt wif chocolates i love of course.. but its a bit show off i guess.. nd den spending d rest of d nyt wif d 1 i love..hehehe eatin dinner wif him..

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2008-01-18 02:34:16)

emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have a special someone right now... but. i wanted my valentines day to be one of a kind, "again".. so.. maybe, i'll just depend on the guys who adores me. LOL. :lol: :eh: i wanted to be receive white roses from them.. they'd give it to me in front of a lot of people. so that i'd know that they're not shy to say to the world i'm important for them. hahaha! and then, with chocolates.. (im a chocoholic.. :eh: ) but that's too usual, i think.. so, maybe, a puppy walking towards me with a note on it's neck saying, "i'm all yours, *my name*.. muchlove, puppy.."
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

snorkling @ bali with my bf..holding his handz...bcause he cant swim.... :penguin:
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hopin ds coming valentine, i and baby xiruki ko wil date, wsh me luck po guys...aw :cry: :redface: :redface:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^well... goodluck to you. ;]
viana
» n00b
1969-12-31

hug him tightly =)
nathanice
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh: what po mgndang panRegaLo sa bf?bOyfRend
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MONDYking]hopin ds coming valentine, i and baby xiruki ko wil date, wsh me luck po guys...aw :cry: :redface: :redface:[/quote] :/ :/ im so buzy, im sorry^_^ peace out thanks for the treat, yesterday,... well, the sweetest feb14 in ma life, is during my 2nd yr sophomore days, my ex and i.... went for ice skating, watch movie, time zone, and ........... food trip...lol =)
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

its a :kiss: ..definitely..
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a dinnerdate i think.. ofcourse w/ a gift. =)
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^same same.. dinnerdate w/ a gift..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A marriage proposal and its acceptance =) :wow: - actually, I had experienced this. I proposed on Valentine's Day, she accepted it, then on the 18th of that month, we get married. =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans MS][b]Dinner date, w/ special gifts. :wow: [/b][/font]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh i am planning for valentines day of 2010 :wow: if i can still be patient, i would prepare a dinner date around to the beach. to my first love, float candles are spread to the sea, everything will be organized and we shall watch the sunset together :wow: if i will be still patient, wahaha ...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:09

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy