• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

Pages: 12

What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

wathcing the sunset together while listening to our fave song and eating ice cream LOLs :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

Hmm. I didn't experienced yet one of a romantic valentine's. Coz my x-bf last last last yer also the last year are taking good care of their X-GF's! Haha. Hmm. But I think I will not have any visitors this Valentine's. Even if I have a bf. He's with her x-Gf. Which they'd stay for only 1 day. Haha. Goodluck to me.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want [s]someone[/s] to sing a song for me on the battle of the bands in our school if it's in the same date as our college fair :wallbash: i think that would be sweet. XD especially if he composed that song for me and at the same time, says what he feels for me :redface:. :lol: then, give me bouquet of [b]blue[/b] roses. =d :wallbash: and a box of chocolates, ;]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2009-01-01 08:47:56)

my_orange09@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]for me[/b]=) [b]the most romantic valentines day![/b]:arrow: [spoiler]1st: You and me...go to school together...(if ever students) 2nd: after that the boy will give you a 3 white roses... (w/chocol8s, or bunch of any roses, tulips?) 3rd : the boy can be the magician or comedian in that day 4th : there's a probz you are in accident... and he's the one who saves your life the last is you and me[/spoiler] [b]is....[/b] [spoiler][spoiler]dance in that night and ask would you love me the way i love you? i l.o.v.e. ahh.. i heart you![/spoiler][/spoiler] [quote]that's romantic: and it's true to life story![/quote] and that's [spoiler]ME!!![/spoiler] :wow::rose: <s>I Will Never forget that</s>
REAL_ehlae
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd take her on a ferry boat during midnight and prepare dinner. she's appreciate it, i guess. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think would be the most romantic thing to do for your guy or girl this heart's day?? :wow:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy