• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

Pages: 123

:arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

:arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section[/i]. :D Don't have a [i]Myspace[/i]?Click [url=www.myspace.com/]HERE[/url] to register. Hide Codes: [b]Hide About Me + Who I'd Like To Meet [/b] <">[b]Hide Comments Keep View All + Add Comment[/b] <">[b]Hide Friends Keep View All Friends Link[/b] <">[b]Hide Friends Pictures[/b] <">[b]Hide Friends Names[/b] <">[b]Hide Your Left Column[/b] <">[b]Myspace Hide Last Login[/b] <">[b]Now the rest of these codes you have to put it in the correct place where it tells you to or the code will not work.[/b] [b]Hide Your Display Name, Picture, and Info(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide ONLY Info Next To Picture(Place The Following Code Into The End Of Your "Headline" Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Navigation Bar(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Extended Network(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Blog Section(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Contact Table[/b] <">[b]Hide About Me And Who I'd Like To Meet Box(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Who I'd Like To Meet Box(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide URL Box(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide MP3 Player(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Friends Section(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Interest Table(Put the code in the end of About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Details(Put the code in the end of About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Comments(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Add Comment Link(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Bottom Links(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]Hide Google Ads(Put the code in About Me Section)[/b] <">[b]**REMINDERS**[/b] If you use the [b]Hide Google Ads[/b] code,Myspace might suspend your account.It's up to you.Don't tell me I didn't warn you. That's all for now,don't forget my (+) rep. Rock on![img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/bscman/Emoticons/rock.gif[/img]

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-03-20 19:12:59)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

:arrow: [b]TOPIC STICK[/b]
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

Thanks for sharing!Now I can hide my comments
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=musik4life]Thanks for sharing!Now I can hide my comments[/quote] Your always welcome. @dale Thanks for making this sticky.

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-03-17 00:16:27)

niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool. thanks for sharing
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks foo sharin' :| keep it up and God bless. :midfinger:
nurulnafisah
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this for myspace, or friendster? wtf :(
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ its for myspace sir =)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nurulnafisah]is this for myspace, or friendster? wtf :([/quote] It's for Myspace.Thta's why I posted here. :lol: If you want the Friendster hide codes,go here: http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html
alexandermichelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

<style type="text/css">td.text td.text td td a, .redlink, td.text td.text td b a {visibility:visible!important;}td.text td.text td a {visibility:hidden;}</style>
alexandermichelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][/quote]
iias
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sist' :D now i can make my prof look as simple as i want :thumbsup:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

You are welcome.:D
mandose_sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. is there any code 4me to hide the top banner??
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mandose_sama]hmm.. is there any code 4me to hide the top banner??[/quote] Do you mean hide the google ad?Um,try this: <">Paste in your About Me box.Tell me if it works and I'll add it to the list.:thumbsup:

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-03-19 21:37:26)

mandose_sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup... its working.. but r8 now, i dun thk im gonna use it.. coz im using da flash layout from lovemyflash.com.. juz found out last nite.. seem weirdo if im hide da banner.... by the way, thanx... (^_~)vv

Last edited by mandose_sama (2008-03-20 16:06:08)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ok,you're welcome.:thumbsup: BTW,if you use it,they might suspend your account cause they said in the rules not to hide the google ads.It's up to you.;)

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-03-20 19:09:16)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for sharing!!.. Have a nice day!!.. :][/b][/color]
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

I agreee.....:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 13 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy