• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

Pages: 123

:arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

Oh yea?Where?Lol and don't double post next time okiee??:eh:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

awww..how nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thankks for sharing (:

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-13 21:02:17)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how can i hide the "heroes section" ?
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@purpletooth Just don't put anything on the Heroes Section and the Heroes Section will disappear. :eh: Or just hide your details section" [quote]<style type="text/css">.userProfileDetail {display:none;}</style>[/quote] Put code at the end of about me section. =)
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aa.. ok.. but i wan a 1 column profile..
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

janine012
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working at my profile.please help me.thank you.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wat code is not working? :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

really helpful for myspace users... thx for sharing!!! keep it up! :gift: lil' gift for ya! :)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@jhamexs18 No advertising here!! :evil: @CoWoCuPu Thanks for the repu! =)
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 sharing!!:thumbsup: im gonna use these codes in my myspace page :P
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to use those codes? teach me please..
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]:arrow: nice,. [b]thanks for sharin....[/b][/spoiler] if you have myspace ate,.please add me nman po!!! [url=http://www.myspace.com/dpaul_bmth]www.myspace.com/dpaul_bmth[/url]

Last edited by emo_boy03 (2008-08-21 22:40:51)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wrong sec. go [url=http://theftalk.com/t18971-Do-you-have-myspace%3F.html]here[/url] and anyway shes not ate haha shes only 12 =) - - - - @t oh well thanks for updating the codes ;):thumbsup:
janjoxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to hide status box??!
itsjanelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]thanks a lot for sharing ((: :)[/i]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Thanks Really useful for my[b] Ugly[/b] profile[/align]
katsuma_akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]Thanks for sharing..NICE=)[/b][/i]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice,,ty :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Good thing about this is you don't have to have knowledge about [i][b]CSS[/b][/i] and [i][b]Javascript[/b][/i]. All you have to do is paste these codes anywhere in your [i]Edit Profile Section

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:10

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy