• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

Pages: 12

Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

Etheral
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl of the orient[/i]. I hope there would be other Filipinos out here that well also welcome me so that I would know if there are many of us here in number. :lol: Since I am new here I would want to take a little tour on the forum site and begin some topic if I may have time. To all the members here. If I am welcome or not! I am proud to become a member of this forum. Thanks and have a nice time! I hope things would be like a piece of cake here! :cake:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

Although i'm not a filipino,but still can hand you a warm welcome... Happy posting.... :cool:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

welcome to ftalk... :D
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk... have fun posting... read the rules :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi weLcome here..:)
glamorous_chiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcum!!! =)
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :D by the way how can I make a signature like yours dale? a moving one? :o
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I just send you a PM about the signature's instructions.PM me once again if there are problems occur.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK[/b]! ;)
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks guys! Now I really love it here! :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi!!! welcome to friendstertalk!!! have a nice day!!! :D
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]welcome to FTALK. enjoy posting. dont spam, okay? lol.[/b] [i]~ice <3[/i][/quote]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome here in Ftalk.. Enjoy.. :)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcum to ftalk.. do spare time reading the rules.. btw, khathateslove here..
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello welcome in here etheral just have fun. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:48

[ 12 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy