• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

Pages: 12

Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

nice to have you here at FTALK! hope you'll stay long! have fun! :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

Enjoy posting... ;)
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for you warm welcome guys! :thumbsup: This is a family I have been looking for, I hope you wouldn`t mind my questions, I have too many questions to ask. :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Come on,get a grip. post any interesting thread,my friend. :D
emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..welcome to ftalk!!!! :eh:
adrianaldueza
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! I didn't know this site exist! :penguin: =) =) :| :| =) =) :penguin:
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum..enjoy posting :)
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=adrianaldueza]wow! I didn't know this site exist! :penguin: =) =) :| :| =) =) :penguin:[/quote] Keep looking around next time,buddy. :)
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Maybe next time I would post something for a change! :redface:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice introduction of urself there my fellow newbie :thumbsup: there are lots of filipino in here juz like me ;) enjoy ur stay as i do :eh:
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks Bembi![/b] =) [i]Love you guys![/i] :ninja:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! ;)
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am flattered to all of you! :eh:
[Vigilante]•Zephyr•
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there pal!!! please observe the rules and regulation in the forum! welcome to ftalk!
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]That is not a problem at all![/b] :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to everyone! :arrow: Im [b]Jaime[/b] also known as [b]Etheral[/b]. I heard about this forum so I tried to look at it and I liked it. By the way I am from the [b]Philippines[/b], [i]the pearl

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:03

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy