• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone play DOTA here?? Well it's a modified game of WarCraft III: Frozen Throne... It's a major fad in our place and the internet cafe's is filled with people playing it.. :midfinger:

Pages: 123

Anyone play DOTA here?? Well it's a modified game of WarCraft III: Frozen Throne... It's a major fad in our place and the internet cafe's is filled with people playing it.. :midfinger:

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Anyone play DOTA here?? Well it's a modified game of WarCraft III: Frozen Throne... It's a major fad in our place and the internet cafe's is filled with people playing it.. :midfinger:

tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone play DOTA here?? Well it's a modified game of WarCraft III: Frozen Throne... It's a major fad in our place and the internet cafe's is filled with people playing it.. :midfinger:

[quote=Xian]Anyone play DOTA here?? Well it's a modified game of WarCraft III: Frozen Throne... It's a major fad in our place and the internet cafe's is filled with people playing it.. :midfinger:[/quote] i do !!! thumbs up for DOTA :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wallbash:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone play DOTA here?? Well it's a modified game of WarCraft III: Frozen Throne... It's a major fad in our place and the internet cafe's is filled with people playing it.. :midfinger:

Wow!! :O looks like we're the only playing it. I never thought that nobody here knows much about it. Yup i agree it's a masterpiece just like CounterStrike's success modified from HalfLife game. [i]3 thumbs up for DOTA :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. from Xian & Tikboy[/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] i know dota but i don't play it.. i don't have it in my pc.. but i see my friends play it in the comp shop near our tambayan.. and it is really good the way i see it..somewhat like battle realms (which i used to play)... but i still like counterstrike better than it.. ^^,[/b]
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: yup..... im one of the legends in dota :D :thumbsup: =D =D =D
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ^^ me loves dOta ^^ d aq master... pro mrunong aq ;) at mahihirapan kyo! bwahahaha! :evil:
emo_flyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Anyone play DOTA here?? Well it's a modified game of WarCraft III: Frozen Throne... It's a major fad in our place and the internet cafe's is filled with people playing it.. :midfinger:[/quote] uu naman... bin playing D.o.T.A. for almost 3 years.. bin playing it since it's v6.09b ver. :P
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehehe... DOTA addicts.... btw... hus ur favorite hero ?? mine is lich king.... :wallbash:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Great to see some DOTA fans in here.. i'm quite skilled at playing that game so you can't beat me that easy. Favorite HERO YOU ASK??? i'm obsessed with the Obsidian Destroyer & Demon Witch - int type Lifestealer -agl type and for the str type - Spirit Breaker.. I am more of an intellegence hero type user though I always the random (ar) mode than the all pick (ap) mode. In that way we test the expertise of a gamer.
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Great to see some DOTA fans in here.. i'm quite skilled at playing that game so you can't beat me that easy. Favorite HERO YOU ASK??? i'm obsessed with the Obsidian Destroyer & Demon Witch - int type Lifestealer -agl type and for the str type - Spirit Breaker.. I am more of an intellegence hero type user though I always the random (ar) mode than the all pick (ap) mode. In that way we test the expertise of a gamer.[/quote] lifestealer is a str type hero.... although its agi is greater than its str.. :wallbash:
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: doom....... mordred......lina...... :P int.. type hero is only strong frm the start in the end... str.. conquers... it...... sven ;] life stealer dnt need str... agi is enough... 3 cranium basher plus buriza...then change it 2 butterfly that woud be enough to tke cre all of the other heroes... =D

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-21 05:43:21)

bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woe i dont kow anything bout that one..*_* =|
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]:ninja: doom....... mordred......lina...... :P int.. type hero is only strong frm the start in the end... str.. conquers... it...... sven ;] life stealer dnt need str... agi is enough... 3 cranium basher plus buriza...then change it 2 butterfly that woud be enough to tke cre all of the other heroes... =D[/quote] u mean mortred lol^^ also my fav..and of course sand king and venge^^ :P
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tikboyoyoy][quote=Xian]Great to see some DOTA fans in here.. i'm quite skilled at playing that game so you can't beat me that easy. Favorite HERO YOU ASK??? i'm obsessed with the Obsidian Destroyer & Demon Witch - int type Lifestealer -agl type and for the str type - Spirit Breaker.. I am more of an intellegence hero type user though I always the random (ar) mode than the all pick (ap) mode. In that way we test the expertise of a gamer.[/quote] lifestealer is a str type hero.... although its agi is greater than its str.. :wallbash:[/quote] It's life stealing skill best worked with a high agility so I like it better as an agil hero. Lina is also a good hero I kinda like her too. Yup the str usually ownz it high lvls..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

anyone here who uses GG Client? Might wanna try me some time? Hehehehe.. I have been playing dota since the map was snowy..lol..dont know what version and im an avid fan of the nerubian assassin..anu'barak then vol'jin...hehe WTF MODE!!! :o
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow:[b] i know dota but i don't play it.. i don't have it in my pc.. but i see my friends play it in the comp shop near our tambayan.. and it is really good the way i see it..somewhat like battle realms (which i used to play)... but i still like counterstrike better than it.. ^^,[/b][/quote] :crybaby: i dont play dotA, but i want to! i'm just afraid i might be addicted to that, since the last counter strike when i was still 12..now im 18 and still good at it, not better anymoe.. =(
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]anyone here who uses GG Client? Might wanna try me some time? Hehehehe.. I have been playing dota since the map was snowy..lol..dont know what version and im an avid fan of the nerubian assassin..anu'barak then vol'jin...hehe WTF MODE!!! :o[/quote] me i play GG client.... bwehehehe.... :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bisaya man diay ka. :eh: -ARNPDM ?
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]bisaya man diay ka. :eh: -ARNPDM ?[/quote] kinsay bisaya ba?? :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tikboyoyoy][quote=lucknskill]bisaya man diay ka. :eh: -ARNPDM ?[/quote] kinsay bisaya ba?? :wallbash:[/quote] :arrow:[b]they're startin to talk like that again... teehee.. i can't understand.. haha[/b] :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone play DOTA here?? Well it's a modified game of WarCraft III: Frozen Throne... It's a major fad in our place and the internet cafe's is filled with people playing it.. :midfinger:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:59

[ 11 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy