• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

Pages: 12

Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

Ms.Jennie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like? 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? -------------------------------------- 1. Heavy metal & jazz 2. corin bailey 3. run away love 4. put ur records on 5. Dixie chicks :thumbsdown:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

[b]1. Genre that annoys you the most?[/b] Sorry, but I really don't like metal, it hurts my brain. :cry: [b]2. Band/singer u hate?[/b] I hate Nick Carter when he sang solo. Super O.A. I disliked Christina Aguilera when she changed her style, another O.A. My opinion only, fans of both artists, please don't flame me. ;) [b]3. Songs u never like?[/b] Those corny Tagalog songs I hear from my neighbor's karaoke before. Seriously, cos they play them in the mornings, and late afternoons -EVERYDAY! Those songs were like a National anthem to them, darn! [b]4. Music Video u think is just a waste?[/b] Hmm.. can't remember a video like that, I'll come back for this. [b]5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/b] Ugliest? Meaning.. physically? Hahaha, sorry.. lemme think.

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-04 22:12:14)

bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

1.Genre that annoys you the most? -->HEAvy METAL! hATe thOSe nOisEs; reaLLy hURts mY eArs! 2. Band/singer u hate? -->ReginA sPEkTaR! 3. Songs u never like? --> SamSon! LyRics sEEmed too cOrny foR mE! whAts wiTh sAmsOn within his bed? aTE a SLice OF woNDerbREAd? oH duH, coME on.. :mad: 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? -->hmm.. duNNo yEt.. 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? -->eH in tERms oF PhySicAL aPPeAraNCe? dUNNo..
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think mostly are boy bands..hehe.. 2nd is HSM :thumbsdown:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]1.Genre that annoys you the most?[/b] heavy metal..those bands who has only screams as their lyrics.. its nerve wrecking!! [b]2. Band/singer u hate?[/b] Band: Slapshock and other heavy metal bands.. Singers: OPM singers.. [b]3. Songs u never like?[/b] How deep is ur love? - take that, haha..this gives me the creeps..i dont like this song bcoz of its video.. [b]4. Music Video u think is just a waste?[/b] hmmm..i dont have anything in my mind right now.. [b] 5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/b] BJORK.. shes like..nuts!!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Genre that annoys me the most:[/b] -- Country music (Garth Brooks, Toby Keith, etc) [b]Band I hate:[/b] --Slipknot .....[b]Singer I hate:[/b] --John Mayer [b]Songs I never like:[/b] --(refer to genre above [b]^[/b]..any country songs) [b]Music video I think is a waste:[/b] --Snoop Dogg's "Sensual Seduction" [b]Ugliest singer:[/b] --lol...lot's of guys would probably disagree with me, maybe even some girls....but truthfully, I gotta say Jessica Simpson...she just looks like "dolled up" trash to me...i wanna :puke: when i see her :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? -Hiphop :evil: 2. Band/singer u hate? -Souljaboy :evil: 3. Songs u never like? -Crank That :evil: 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? -Crank That :evil: 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? -Souljaboy :evil:
roan19
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? Heavy metal yuck.. my ears hurt only thinking bout it :eh: 2. Band/singer u hate? Err...... no one 3. Songs u never like? Paramore.. a lot of people said taht it was good, but I just can't believe it! 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? snoop dog.., pink panther... :D 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? gorrilaz.. lol.. :lol:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? -> its the novelty songs.. erm 2. Band/singer u hate? -> band: cueshe! singer: 3. Songs u never like? -> novelty songs.. really annoys me. 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? -> .. 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? -> cueshe .
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? :arrow: Rock... i hate rock :retard: 2. Band/singer u hate? :arrow: mark bautista, and westlife =) 3. Songs u never like? :arrow: tagalog song's (so korny) :wasted: 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? :arrow: a lot... 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? :arrow: mark bautista and some artist trying to be a singer... :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? MetaL i guess.. 2. Band/singer u hate? Sam Concepcion.. ^^ 3. Songs u never like? 4got.. ^^ 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? That "KUNG FU FIGHTING" 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? Dunno :)
geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? :arrow: POP. :] poop.its all nincompoop 2. Band/singer u hate? :arrow: cueshe,they're overrated dudes. whats the use of JAY again? 3. Songs u never like? :arrow: famous perverted novelty songs. they're just so meaningless and so senseless 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? :arrow: the one with the pengpengko kid. its just, its sooooooo &$#@* 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? :doubt:im not disgustingly pretty,im like a retard, so i dont care :disgust: :arrow: Silent Sanctuary - i love their music but they need stylists
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? - opm rap/hiphop =D:thumbsdown: 2. Band/singer u hate? - britney spears, soulja boy shit 3. Songs u never like? - all songs make by opm rap artist :wasted: 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? - all music video's made by opm rap artist :retard: 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? - all boy band :disgust:

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-22 08:03:16)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? - Sorry but i think that Metal is just a waste of time... 2. Band/singer u hate? - Kangen Band,The Click Five 3. Songs u never like? - mostly all slipknot's songs 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? -um....havent see anything yet.. 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? - 50 cent
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Genre that annoys you the most? Heavy Metal Band/singer u hate? F4 and Paramore Songs u never like? OST meteor garden (i forgot the name of the song, sang by F4) Music Video u think is just a waste? dunno... Ugliest band/singer ever? dunno (again!).. fufu~
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]1.Genre that annoys you the most?[/b] :arrow: Country music and Fast rap hip hop songs :/ [b]2. Band/singer u hate?[/b] :arrow: Dumb blondes who can't sing like Paris Hilton and Heidi Montag [b]3. Songs u never like?[/b] :arrow: Indian Music on bollywood movies [b]4. Music Video u think is just a waste?[/b] :arrow: Heidi Montag - Higher (Music Video) [img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/Synch1/Heidi%20Montag/heidi3.jpg[/img] :arrow: Paris Hilton - Stars are Blind [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/kenyon87/paris_hilton_f300.jpg[/img] [b] 5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/b] :arrow: Brad Arnold of Three Doors Down [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii156/brandy4855/873959821_m.jpg[/img] :arrow: Steven Tyler of Aerosmith (But His daughter is very pretty :lol:) [img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/MindyBenson/aerosmith-6.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-25 02:37:40)

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like? 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? #1.rap&rock #2.jonalyn viray? #3.low&crank that soulja boy #4.dunno #5.answer in no. 2
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Samson has a deep meaning if u don't get it, it's ur problem my dear![/b] :lol::lol::lol: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? pinoy RAP i really really hate it. 2. Band/singer u hate? Soulja Boy,Pinoy rappers 3. Songs u never like? all songs of soulja boy 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? of course.... crank dat 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? only [u]Soulja Boy[/u] thats it..

Last edited by *+*Jan Ivan*+* (2008-07-28 01:00:10)

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? ~love songs 2. Band/singer u hate? ~jonas brother 3. Songs u never like? ~all jonas brother's songs 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? ~alcohol - millionaires 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? ~don't know..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:39

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy