• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

Pages: 12

Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

[quote=Ms.Jennie]1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like? 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? 5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/quote] 1. hiphop! 2. 3. soulja boy-crank thaaattttttttttt
MikeDavid
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

1. The genre i hate most is . [b]HARD ROCK[/b] , [b]METAL[/b] and some [b]R&B [/b], is so shit hard rock seems to burst ur brain n ur ear , metal irritates ur whole body even ur emotiol , R&B... tooo slow n smooth, HATE IT !! :evil: 2.The band i hate is , [b]TOKIO HOTEl[/b] 3. AS long is R&B , Hard Rock -- exp Take A bow , umbrella , Barracuda... 4. Cuddle up - Pretty Ricky 5. Elton John - he is a guy but he is wearing a girls jewery

Last edited by MikeDavid (2008-08-20 11:14:39)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Even though I love rap, I must say that I think Soulja Boy has the most annoying music of all genres. :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes].Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like? 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? 5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/quote] let me update my list.. 1. hiphop(but not all) 2. crank thattttttttt 3. opm rap (i detest them :evil:)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Even though I love rap, I must say that I think Soulja Boy has the most annoying music of all genres[/quote] same here bro :D i duno why but i really hate that souljah boy :paranoid:
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? - Songs by Akon *peace / hiphop and rap... 2. Band/singer u hate? - All songs that are hiphop or rap 3. Songs u never like? - All songs that are hiphop or rap 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? - Songs by Paris Hilton 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? - Soulja Boy
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Update my List: :D 1.Genre that annoys you the most? - Metal and Rap 2. Band/singer u hate? - kanye west, opm rap artists 3. Songs u never like? - song which is senseless and opm rap songs (like "stupid love") hahaha :lol: 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? - as of now, for me it's give it to me by madonna (i really love madonna but the music video is kind a weird) and those music videos that so very exaggerated... 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? - Those Pinoy artists trying to be a singer... ;)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]i duno why but i really hate that souljah boy :paranoid:[/quote] haha.nice one. [quote=dhen2x]- Those Pinoy artists trying to be a singer... ;)[/quote] actually. it makes me sad because im a filipino and i cant practice [spoiler]tangkilikin ang sariling atin[/spoiler]that's because,well, their songs are not good.it's like,they're just composing,but you can't feel the heart of the song. :( so that's it easily fades.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]1.Genre that annoys you the most?[/b] rap or any songs w/ retarted, repulsive, vulgar lyrics & sometimes techno & mostly all screamo/emo songs. [b]2. Band/singer u hate?[/b] see above ^ artists from those genre's [b]3. Songs u never like?[/b] almost everything that's overrated [b]4. Music Video u think is just a waste? [/b] those obviously failed ones. [b]5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/b] that singer from [b]finger eleven[/b]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-21 21:20:52)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]Those Pinoy artists trying to be a singer...[/quote] No sissy, i mean some pinoy artists trying to be a singer.. (ex. bea turning to be singer) ok?! get?! ;)

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-08-22 00:23:59)

xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.hiphop,rap, dance-pop RnB...(sorry) i know some of this has meaningful lyrics but well for me its just a noise in my ears and not music..:cry: 2.chris brown and well all RAPper.. 3.with you..(hate this song.. its just annoying) i know its has beautiful meaning but well i HATE it! 4.with you..(waa I remember Michael Jackson Billie Jean is well better than this, i know chris brown payed tribute for this) 5.no answer.. its not just the appearance, for me its the quality and creativity..^^=)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? - country music really bothers me.. whenever i hear it, i feel like i want to vommit :puke: 2. Band/singer u hate? - i hate all country singers except for carrie underwood.. :P and uhm... paris hilton and heidi montag.. those people should never be given mics.. :P miley cyrus, i guess, is a good performer, but her voice sounds annoying and winey.. :p Jonas Brothers :puke: 3. Songs u never like? - i hated that song "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock.. enough said :P 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? - that 7 things video by miley cyrus.. i hate that shit.. she keeps doing something annoying with her lips 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? - Ugliest? physically? dunno... :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]1.Genre that annoys you the most?[/b] [i]Hip hop or RnB...I'm allergic to them.[/i] [b]2. Band/singer u hate?[/b] [i]All RnB/Hiphop singers. Mostly I hate T-Pain and Neyo..[/i] [b] 3. Songs u never like?[/b] [i]Ah Loht. All Hiphop/RnB songs. To me, they're not really music...Except for the voice..but the background music, the beat.. [/i]:thumbsdown: [b]4. Music Video u think is just a waste?[/b] [i]hmmmm.... All of them are kinda ding-batted.[/i] [b]5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/b] [i]Ne Yo [/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]To anyone who loves hip hop or RnB..I'm sorry...This post might (have been) be offensive to you..I'm real sorry.[/i]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-10-27 22:28:31)

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? heavy metal rock..its really annoys me..:mad: 2. Band/singer u hate? soulja boy and gangster rappers.. 3. Songs u never like? boom tarat tarat...disgusting:mad: 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? hmmm..nothing.. 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? ugliest band? i have no idea;)
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? Heavy Metal 2. Band/singer u hate?Jonas brothers 3. Songs u never like?Never be replaced-1st lady 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? I dunno.... 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? I think none.. =)

Last edited by beary_cute (2008-10-30 03:18:36)

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]1. Music that annoys me the most[/b] -heavy metal!! no offense but, its not music., its a noise. [b]2. Band/singer You hate?[/b] - korn! :D [b]3. Songs you never like?[/b] - all heavy metal songs.. [b]4. Music Video you think is a waste?[/b] - uhm.. i dont think any.. [b]5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/b] - for me.. the vocalist of aerosmith!! hahahah :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]1.Genre that annoys you the most?[/b] anything that involves more than 1 set of drums & an emo kid singing. [b]2. Band/singer u hate?[/b] vocalist in finger eleven slipknot miley celine dion p diddy anyone that came from the disney channel and a bandwagon of emo & heavy metal fads. [b]3. Songs u never like?[/b] anything with horrible lyrics & senseless rhythmns. ie some death metal or w/e. latino reggae, they all seem to sound the same. a LOT of country music.. oh. wait, ALL country music. any artists who raps&/ sings & looks/sounds like they're forced to. [b]4. Music Video u think is just a waste?[/b] o there are many. [b]5. Ugliest band/singer ever?[/b] refer to #4. i guess i did this before :lol:

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-10-30 14:25:52)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

1.Genre that annoys you the most? [i] Classical and Blue Grass [/i] 2. Band/singer u hate? [i] Eminem [/i] 3. Songs u never like? [i] any songs by Eminem [/i] 4. Music Video u think is just a waste? [i] all of them with Eminem in it [/i] 5. Ugliest band/singer ever? [i] Eminem [/i] :puke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u enjoy rock? hiphop? rap? R&B? alternative? jazz? blues? dance? heavy metal? Tell us wut (Local or international): 1.Genre that annoys you the most? 2. Band/singer u hate? 3. Songs u never like

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:47

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy