• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

Pages: 12

hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

Kai_
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D :thumbsup:
skizo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

[b]hi kevin ;) [/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

[b]welcome to FTALK![/b] ;)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk kein.. have fun postin' and do spare time reading the rules. btw, khathateslove here..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi kevin, welome to ftalk!....... have fun here!
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome in here kai_ nice avatar.[/b] :thumbsup:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b] :arrow: hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b][/quote]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi..welcome..:)
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum..enjoy posting :)
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha.. welcome anyways.. :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello kevin.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy!.. :)
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk..
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to ftalk..[/b]
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
glamorous_chiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow welcome to ftalk!!!
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:53

[ 11 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy