• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

Pages: 12

hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

welcome!!enjoy posting. . :kiss:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

[u]Owwhh..! I just read your threads before... It's cool i can tell ya.. Keep posting,k? [/u] :D
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple]hi kevin.. weLcome :eh: [/color][/align]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok.. :) ;)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to Ftalk![/b]Enjoy your stay here,,, :eh:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im kevin (my realname) i currently work on my own thread on requests and i forgot to intro myself T_T btw i like graphics and doing stupid things and im easy to be understand hi everyone :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:39

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy