• ARCHIVES 
  • » They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

Pages: 12

They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

denziohx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

girls dont usually tell what they feel.most of them tend to nagging their partner oftenly.girls dont do direct approach.they attact boys by crying.and the problem is boys are slow in pick ups of what is the matter with them.attack and solve the problem first and not the person invovle in a relationship.communication is the the answer. [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb253/denzioh/mz_4718927_bodyshot_300x400-4.gif[/img]
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

Just show them how you really love and care for your partner. Simple as that ^_^
™~♥crazy ada♥~™
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=magenta]for me, itz important to show sweetness and care to the guy u should have trust in him [/color][/align]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

be nice to them.. give him importance.. open up such complicated things to him, he knows how to understand.. don't ever try to make him angry as needed.. and everything will follow.. =)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if he's serious... and responsible
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maging stick to one ka din ahihi.
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

treat them nicely.. and especially ^^ :redface:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: make them feel that they have to and that u're worth for it.. make them feel that u're also stick to one.. :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]maybe if they already found "the one".. :eh:[/quote] woah! you hit the right words! yeah, if we found the [b]one[/b], the woman we're going to spend the rest of our lives with! you can count on us guys, there will be no more number two, three..etc!=)..(i dont know ah, that's only my opinion!):lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Make them fall for you so much. :D Do you think they would their cheat if they do?? :)
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when that person is sweet, caring, lovable, respectful, loves u of course!:D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

treat the way they want...
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just don't cheat with each other... :lol:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

trust them & always appreciate what they are doing for you!
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

As they said...treat them as they treated you....
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=YuKiKo KwAn]treat them like they want to...[/quote] [b]I agree w/ dat. :thumbsup: [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if he really loves the girl =)=)
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i guess i'm not a good adviser when it comes to relationships hehe uhm i don't know either.. hehe i think it's in his nature bcoz if he's really a kind of guy that'll stick to only one girl you don't have to do anything besides if he's not enjoying your company anymore he must say so and clean up all the mess before going out with another girl

Last edited by jazsmiine02 (2008-12-20 04:00:41)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:29

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy