• ARCHIVES 
  • » They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

Pages: 12

They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

blacklilha
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

[b]treat them like they want to...[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

i agree wid yukiko =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not all guys like that... if yu worried about us,example... yu called us just to make sure we're okay,that's enough...coz it's so sweet...(for me..)
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well, i really dnt kno,.but i guess,jst always be sweet && caring & all.[/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

treating them what they want wud make them feel they're really special(though we must admit,they really are)..but on the other hand..we,girls,should not pay them much attention 'coz [i]sometimes[/i] they wud juz take us for granted knowing that we're readily available for them..make him miss you sometimes..nyweiz, if he truly loves you, nothin can keep him away. as a recap, i think, commitment will do.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

love them seriously..!! =D ..no joke!! ahm., treat him da way it should be.,give time 2 them!! and most of all.,trust and love him!!
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys have affairs because they feel something lacks in the relationship which he can find on other girls. Like maybe time, compatibility etc. In some case maybe he's just gold digging or maybe its sex.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: hmm.. maybe if they've learn their lesson? haha.. peace.. ahm.. maybe if they already found "the one".. :eh:[/quote]
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmf.. maybe if he thinks that he really love's the girl..and that there will be no other women is similar to the one they hev n0w.. it's only my opinion.. niweix.. sorry for my english.. atleast i tried.. ahihi..
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me ? TRUST.BE UNDERSTANDING.CARE.LAST?DON'T LIE :]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]guys have affairs because they feel something lacks in the relationship which he can find on other girls. Like maybe time, compatibility etc. In some case maybe he's just gold digging or maybe its sex.[/quote] Yea. Maybe most of the case. ahihihihih. :lol: :arrow: Remember the pinoy ABC acronym vices for boys? It's A-alak, B-babae, C-cigarette. kinda thinking out of the box here. lol. hope you got what i meant.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wow., the ABC of boiz are really realistic =) nwei., probbly show 'em u care & all but not by being too clingy... that tends to make them feel all tied up & myt scare 'em away... but bein honest here., i think those guys hu can stick to 1...& those hu dont hav flings are rare to find these days... [i](no offense guys)[/i]
mee18
» n00b
1969-12-31

show him how much you love him for me that's all cuz i'm a guy and that's wat it takes me to stick with a girl... =) =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

true love respect from their partner trust
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][u][b]hhmm... how to make them stick to one? treat them with care && respect them give them love but not too much 'coz they'll take advantage of it.[/b][/u][/align]
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont be too protected and show him that you have a fair role on your relationship.....
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

idk.. huhuhuhu... i really dont know what to do :arrow: reika:arrow: psycho
GuRLpUnK
» n00b
1969-12-31

dont let them be bored with you
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.. the ABCs... nice one.. hahaha uhmmm... i dont know how
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » They say that men are polygamous by nature..so i'm just wondering: what it is that makes (guys) stick to only one person/ relationship? (yung walang extracurricular activities, huh!) ..?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy