• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

Pages: 12

Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

minnieeatszombies
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace.:D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

helo! welcome to friendstertalk :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

Oye. Oye. Oye! Hi minnie?, Welcome To FriendsterTalk Forum. Owell, Enjoy And Free To Roam Around The Forum. Again, Welcome And Have A Nice Day!
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :cool:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]Welcome to ftalk...[/quote]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy.. :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk you'll gonna learn lot of stuff in here juz read & follow instructions :paranoid: and that is have fun :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u][b]Welcome to ftalk..[/b][/u]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello there minnieeatszombies welcome in here just start to read in tricks and tutorial you will learn a lot in there just dont stop reading youll gain a lot of knowledge youll see.[/b] =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi there!! welcome to ftalk!! ;)
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!! ;)
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk minnieeatszombies nice meeting you
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK![/b] ;) enjoy posting! :lol:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok! read the rules owkei! enjoy your stay hir.. kip on posting and see yah around! :cool:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! enjoy!!
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!.. have fun posting! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy