• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

Pages: 12

Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

[Vigilante]•Zephyr•
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

Hello! How are you? This is the exciting world of FriendsterTalk! By the way I’m Zephyr aka fretz… a member of ftalk and in behalf of the other members of this forum, I would like to give yah a warm welcome! Hope you enjoy here and please be reminded not to post spams to prevent from being banned from this forum! May you stay longer and enjoy your stay! Don’t forget mah reminders huh! TY and always TC
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

Hi there, Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun posting around!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heloww welcome to Friendstertalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mmk(: I'm new at this. And what I mean by "this" is all the whole err, uhm, html, css, javascript stuff. :P So, yeahh. Help me with these things? && let's talkk :D Hahaha, yeahhhh. Kthanxx. P

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:53

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy