• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

Pages: 12

:) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

cutiekrizia17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

:) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's http://www.friendster.com/krizay I'll be glad to know you better. mwahh! :wow:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

first to welcome u?! ahihi.. welcome my fellow newbie ;) hope u enjoy like me :thumbsup: [b]read our rules[/b] see u around
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;)
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D welcome cutie enjoy posting :ninja:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello Krizia.. Welcome here in Ftalk.. Enjoy.. See ya around!.. :)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello... welcome to friendstertalk :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :cool:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to the world of ftalk!! :eh:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
glamorous_chiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hello welcome to ftalk!!!
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome~ Please avoid spamming,k? ;]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK! enjoy posting... and read the rules ;)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there newcomer welcome to our forum please enjoy your stay here :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so you already register! thanks for registering using my Referral! :D ahehehe welcome to ftalk! enjoy...hey if you wanna have much fun go to Philippine section! there you can encounter many pipz! welcome! :D
smallville123
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiekrizia17]:) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).[/quote] Welcome here. _____________________ Manalo ng $250 [url=http://pinoyunited.com]PinoyUnited.com[/url], the Filipino social networking site, is giving away over $500 to its members. Join now by[url=http://pinoyunited.com]clicking here[/url]. To find out how to win, read the terms [url=http://pinoyunited.com/promo.php]here[/url].
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello welcome in here cutiekrizia17 just have fun. =)
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u][b]Welcome to ftalk..[/b][/u]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:27

[ 12 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy