• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

Pages: 12

:) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

shabo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
smallville123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

hope we all enjoy it here.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^well thanks for using my referral! :D
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^well thanks for using my referral! :D[/quote] I should be the one saying thank you;p thanx for telling me abt this site. I'm starting to LOVE it:)
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

to all the ppl who welcomed me:) Thanx.Hope to see u guys around too. I'll definitely have lotsa FUN in here. Add my friendster profile too. ;] Hope to know u all better :)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcomr to eptok! enjoy your stay and plsread the rules :eh:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahh!did I break any rules?? tell me so that I can change whatever I've done wrong. :crybaby: haha! ppl keep on telling me to read the rules that's y. and thanx for those who just came and greeted me wid a warm welcome:]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

off topic.. yup you did broke some of the rules in here about the double posting hehe :lol:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting here! Please obeserve forum rules here! ;)
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum..enjoy posting :)
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome 2 ftalk,, nice name u got der,,, :D have fun posting! mine is krista...hehe
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=istaline]hi welcome 2 ftalk,, nice name u got der,,, :D have fun posting! mine is krista...hehe[/quote] thanx:] I love ur name too.we kinda have the same name. hehe:] Hope to know u better. and the others who greeted me too. Let's all have some FUN here in FStalk and hope to see u guys around^^
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun posting around!
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heloww welcome to Friendstertalk
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx for the greetings again. hope to know you all better. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) Hi everyone.I'm Krizia(kri-sha).I'm new here in FStalk and hope I'll get to know lotsa ppl. I'm looking forward to knowing you all.Give me a warm welcome:) =) Add me Friendster account too.it's htt

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:27

[ 11 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy