• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

Pages: 12

hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

rebel baby
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyway all my passwords in all of my accounts are the same now, so i won't forget.. :thumbsup: hope we become good friends guys! :wow:
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

Paano ka naman? :lol: Welcome Vhem. =)
m`h`I`N`e
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

[b]elow vhem welcome to ftalk...same here i'm a new member...^_^juz add me AnFink1220@yahoo.com[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rebel baby]hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyway all my passwords in all of my accounts are the same now, so i won't forget.. :thumbsup: hope we become good friends guys! :wow:[/quote] :arrow: [b]Hi vhem.. welcome back again.. ehehe now i know why you've been gone here for so long..welcome again gurl[/b] :eh: [quote=mayapot]Paano ka naman? :lol: Welcome Vhem. =)[/quote] :arrow: [b][color=red]Please be reminded that we have rules here. One of which is to post in English except in regional boards.[/color][/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-03-07 07:48:20)

oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome back vhem... njoy ur comeback hir in ftalk.. hehe did that came out right? any ways... welcome also to m`h`I`N`e .. njoy ur stay hir at Ftalk guys... u'll love Ftalk. :)
rebel baby
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahehe enjoy my comeback! wahahaha :mad: :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ weee enjoi. and btw again welcome to fstalk.com and if you dont mind you can read our rules. again welcome! thnk u. and u can post on our threads. again thx! :D :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Welcome back Vhem! Juz be sure next time you won't forget your significant passes, ayt?! See yah around sis. ü
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ahh so that's why she looked familiar :D :lol: Anyway, welcome back to FTalk miss Vhen. see yah around =) :thumbsup:
rebel baby
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Ahh so that's why she looked familiar :D :lol: Anyway, welcome back to FTalk miss Vhen. see yah around =) :thumbsup:[/quote] awww not again, last time i posted here, people thought my name is [b]VHE[u]N[/u][/b]... it's [b]VHE[u]M[/u][/b] anyway, thanks haha! i just found out why i lost my password..hehe because i never changed it after my account activation! ;) aw! so the password was like random letters and numbers! wahaha
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome back vhem! =) Welcome back to your FriendsterTalk family :D
lyngie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hy Vhem.. welcome back.. :thumbsup: :)
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.. vhem.. hehe.. welcum back.??? tzk tzk tzk...
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=rebel baby]hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyway all my passwords in all of my accounts are the same now, so i won't forget.. :thumbsup: hope we become good friends guys! :wow:[/quote] :arrow: [b]Hi vhem.. welcome back again.. ehehe now i know why you've been gone here for so long..welcome again gurl[/b] :eh: [quote=mayapot]Paano ka naman? :lol: Welcome Vhem. =)[/quote] :arrow: [b][color=red]Please be reminded that we have rules here. One of which is to post in English except in regional boards.[/color][/b][/quote] Yep, I forgot. Sorry Miss.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][/b][quote=rebel baby][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Ahh so that's why she looked familiar :D :lol: Anyway, welcome back to FTalk miss Vhen. see yah around =) :thumbsup:[/quote] awww not again, last time i posted here, people thought my name is [b]VHE[u]N[/u][/b]... it's [b]VHE[u]M[/u][/b] anyway, thanks haha! i just found out why i lost my password..hehe because i never changed it after my account activation! ;) aw! so the password was like random letters and numbers! wahaha[/quote] Nyahaha! im sorry about that. i thought i typed correctly, since the letter [b]n[/b] is beside the letter [b]m[/b] in the keyboard, i missed. :lol: lol. see yah around ateh Vhem :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there sis vhem,, welcum back!! enjoy your stay!! ^^
rebel baby
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][b][/b][quote=rebel baby][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Ahh so that's why she looked familiar :D :lol: Anyway, welcome back to FTalk miss Vhen. see yah around =) :thumbsup:[/quote] awww not again, last time i posted here, people thought my name is [b]VHE[u]N[/u][/b]... it's [b]VHE[u]M[/u][/b] anyway, thanks haha! i just found out why i lost my password..hehe because i never changed it after my account activation! ;) aw! so the password was like random letters and numbers! wahaha[/quote] Nyahaha! im sorry about that. i thought i typed correctly, since the letter [b]n[/b] is beside the letter [b]m[/b] in the keyboard, i missed. :lol: lol. see yah around ateh Vhem :D[/quote] aww..thanks! i thought people misread my name..haha [i]maling akala[/i] ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi there Vhem.. =| Didn't get to welcome you earlier. Hope you enjoy hanging out at FriendsterTalk!
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weLcome back siS vhem.. uhmm.. i think that's why im not seeing you posting hir these days.. btw.. welcome hir again.
rebel baby
» n00b
1969-12-31

wew, thanks for all your welcomes! i'm loving this site even more! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:42

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy