• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

Pages: 12

hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

[b]welcome back to the FTALK family sis vhem! :wow: [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

Wow! welcome back!! :D (i think i'm late.. hehe)
rebel baby
» n00b
1969-12-31

to all..uhmm i know i just got back here and uhmm i'm setting a really bad example to the other new members..but now, i've changed! hehe i turned GOOD just awhile ago..hehe thanks ANDY! :D thanks for the welcomes! hehe hey it's never too late for me ;) edit: bye guys! =| don't wanna cause anymore trouble..sorry again

Last edited by rebel baby (2007-03-11 01:59:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm..new member? haha hi i'm [b]vhem[/b], female..uhh what else... that's it! hehe sorry but i lost my password here..and uhmm.. i also lost the password of my email ad.. oh soooo stupid! awww, anyw

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:57

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy