• ARCHIVES 
  • » Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

Pages: 12

Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

Kai_
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other forums. So pls dont say that i ripped them all T_T Grunge tut: http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5862/1stevertutiu7.jpg My siple boarder 3px. http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2128/2ndtutswj5.jpg I just got a permission from the maker of this tut and it REALLY help me alot. Tomosuke's simple...very simple sig making tut http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3377/tomosukewy2.jpg

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-16 02:41:18)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

[b]Arigato for those tutorials kai.. they are bunch of help [/b] :)
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

Tnx.. =)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]tnx for sharin' those tuts bro! .. it will really help me and other members here .. [/color]
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i know =) :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe u can share us your gar shade tut?!? :D
12u
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tyvm 4 sharing
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]maybe u can share us your gar shade tut?!? :D[/quote] i dunno :eh: :D
iii-emoboi14-iii
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharin'..
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx guys
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

pls share ur gar shade tut
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.... :question: :smoke: ok :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wer is ur gar shade tut.. ?
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha!! i love it!! i wanna try these.haha!
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue][align=center][b]kk! ill try this must be fun. . . :D [/b][/align][/color]
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharin!
ahszaroo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm requesting some new and cute siggies can you accept my request?
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im gonna try dis tutorial :D tnx. for sharing :kiss:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyc thnks 4 sharing on this.. :penguin:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Like it kai nice tuts :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:06

[ 12 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy