• ARCHIVES 
  • » Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

Pages: 12

Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

thankz for sharing!! i'm gonna try dis nxt tym

Last edited by michelle_dedumo (2008-04-10 02:02:13)

jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

tnx 4 sharing...
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they're so useful..
Chimee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the share it helps :) keep it up
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like it kai nice tuts..!:33 :thumbsup:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice tuts, share more. =)
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Woot.. Thanks for the tuts! Its very useful to me bro![/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sub]wee~ thanks for sharing these tutorials. it's really helpful for the newbies..[/sub]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nc tuts bro kip it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Now ill show you how the hell i made my crap sigs for you to try on. I just leave a link because its just crappy to load a lkarge images. This is really my tuts with different username from other fo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:22

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy