• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

Pages: 123

[quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

[quote=shakiro214]^the function type is good to learn too :D I'll try to learn the codes for RegEx and replacement soon. It's useful =) RegEx might be more appropriate for this part, in case someone wants to give you a comment with a div inside it or the profile displays a certain number of comments: [quote]View All Comment/Post a comment link(lower part) [quote]document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML="PUT ANYTHING HERE";[/quote] [/quote] but, of course, that is rare :lol: :thumbsup: unless you're an ftalker[/quote] you can test your regexp here --> [url]http://www.cuneytyilmaz.com/prog/jrx/[/url] :thumbsup: complete reference --> [url]http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Reference:Global_Objects:RegExp#Special_characters_in_regular_expressions[/url]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

thanks for sharing :cool: :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wee.. suddenly people using innerhtml :redface: I've been using this trick for a long long long long long time :lol: But you really are something Shirow.. you're so young yet you're so bright ;) and you're a freakin MANIAC :D
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]you can test your regexp here --> [url]http://www.cuneytyilmaz.com/prog/jrx/[/url] :thumbsup: complete reference --> [url]http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Reference:Global_Objects:RegExp#Special_characters_in_regular_expressions[/url][/quote] tnx feruzz for the links :lol: now I understand a little bit more about your advanced style of coding :D :thumbsup: it's great!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. thanks for the info bro!! hehe..
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

how if i want more fiends??
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chezter18]how if i want more fiends??[/quote] if you want more friens.. invite many.. or use the friend scan.. but.. if your saying you want to have more friends featured.. here: http://theftalk.com/t20200-Expanding-Featrd-Friends-Images-Captions.html .... and btw.. your offtopic.. :wasted:
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][quote=Chezter18]how if i want more fiends??[/quote] if you want more friens.. invite many.. or use the friend scan.. but.. if your saying you want to have more friends featured.. here: http://theftalk.com/t20200-Expanding-Featrd-Friends-Images-Captions.html .... and btw.. your offtopic.. :wasted:[/quote] not that.. i will tell clearly.. example my friends are 2450 and i want to edit that to become what i want...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go to help section please.. not here.. =)
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][b]I had a few things about innerHTML[/b] - It's not a standard W3C DOM :wasted: - innerHTML is a string...the DOM methods (document.createElement, appendChild etc...) is not a string, it's a hierarchal object structure... shoving a string into an object is impure and similar to wrapping a spaghetti noodle around an orange and calling it lunch.. [b]anything good about it?[/b] - It's faster than DOM methods :eh: by a lot see [url=http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/innerhtml.html][b]W3C DOM vs. innerHTML[/b][/url] :D - it's less verbose than DOM methods - it allows you to take arbitrary chunks of markup and drop them into a document without having to parse them. anyway this function creates much faster than innerHTML <">you can use the above as [b]el = replaceHtml(el, newHtml)[/b] instead of [b]el.innerHTML = newHtml[/b] this function has been applied to this code --> [url=http://theftalk.com/t18202-Pop-up-Testimonial-v3.1.2.html][b]Pop-up Testimonial Box[/b][/url] :lol:[/quote] Umm.. then how can I use this on friendster? :redface: Where should I place my html and the content id? [b](newbie)[/b]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ here's an example buddy [quote]replaceHtml(document.getElementById("content_0"), "[b]ANY HTML CODE[/b]");[/quote] dont forget to put blackslash ([b]\"[/b]) inside your HTML code
carzey
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o wow,,, really\?? you can put anything??? nice tutorial... keep up the good work... hehe :eh:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Excuse,I'm gonna use Shirow's example: <">After you are done with that,where do you paste it?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]Excuse,I'm gonna use Shirow's example: <">After you are done with that,where do you paste it?[/quote] in ur JS file.. =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

btw is surfer on the div ids still exist? cause i don't see any surfer the past months lol
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]document.getElementById("marketing")[b][color=red];[/color][/b].innerHTML="PUT ANYTHING HERE";[/quote] bro shirow remove the red bold part from ur first post... for epic win... :D thanks for the lecture... hehe

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-23 21:24:04)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hahaha arigatou for correcting me cloud-san :D :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ welcome bro.. anytime... :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:O wow nice compilation mind if i ask something... what if i want to insert a short script.. like clock... should i include the script tag?
exodream
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:07

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy