• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

Pages: 123

[quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

@switpotato i think you can my dear try to do it ;) :thumbsup:
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

This is very useful... With this I could change anything I want to. Wahahahahha =D =D
MargZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cOoL
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this... ^-^
teguh0203
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow.. :wow: cool ,, thanks for sharing :thumbsup: very complete =)
odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

is it worked with javascript only???
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=odloc]is it worked with javascript only???[/quote] Yes, you just need to learn to use js codes, its not that hard if you study and try. =)
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]OMG! My nose is bleeding[/spoiler]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ur preview say's "Invalid User ID" :|
mc_dlp13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]this codes will help me a lot[/b] :thumbsup: thanks
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=xavierkym]Wew =( There are tons of tutorials using innHTML with just using different tags and ids :lol: I can't count them honestly. Some of them were rubbish. :puke: I hope we can just com

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:56

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy