• ARCHIVES 
  • » A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

Pages: 123

A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

dollface02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

wow!.. nice one.. i'll try dis..!
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

nice one sir kip on sharing
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

now this is what we call remix...from the ideas of duch and ephe... :lol: :D well...thanks for sharing though... :D :thumbsup:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice codes! Thanks for sharing! XD
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=arjay0326]how if the chatbox that i'm using is from shoutmix.com????can i still use this code???[/quote] no you cant buddy... :)
zandra
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! how can I add the "smilies" button?
nazruto
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick .... but can u help me how can i place it to other place .... i wanted to place it to the right of my page ... i means at the bottom of Group Box plssssss
yanstupid
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice dude :thumbsup: .. thanks for sharing
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nazruto]nice trick .... but can u help me how can i place it to other place .... i wanted to place it to the right of my page ... i means at the bottom of Group Box plssssss[/quote] There is another version ..try this link...[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=8446&p=1[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-12 20:26:19)

joe1084
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]onClick='window.kite.location.href=document.getElementById(\"kite\").src'></form><br><center><a href=\"javascript:popup('http://[b]www3[/b].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=??????&boxtag=????&sec=smilies',450,400,'yes');\"><b><font face=\"Comic Sans MS\" color=\"red\" size=\"2\">SELECT SMILIES HERE</b></a></font></center>"+ "</div>";[/quote] bout that part bro :D sorry my bad engglish btw my smilies not working :(

Last edited by joe1084 (2008-02-22 10:38:49)

WTFeed
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow...thanks for sharing..
amoralsickness
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for share my brow :D
jopet_Q
» n00b
1969-12-31

are inline frames still working? i tried this code just now but when i viewed my page, what's inside the chatbox is google ads... need help here... thanks
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: i hav it now on my prof. thnx:D
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jopet_Q]are inline frames still working? i tried this code just now but when i viewed my page, what's inside the chatbox is google ads... need help here... thanks[/quote] it's still working bro..
julyan emo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool :thumbsup: =)
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great.=)
purplevixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this still workn?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=purplevixen]is this still workn?[/quote] yep..its workin'.. and its.. coool~ :eh:
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w..tnx a lot!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:03

[ 12 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy