• ARCHIVES 
  • » A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

Pages: 123

A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

kiel114
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

tnx to this... ^-^
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
eiramesorcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

...if ever i will change the location of my cbox... ...at my sidebar, below last box.... ...can some1 help me... ,...Tenx! Godbless!
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if you are using wvm ver. 2 and you want it to place it under your last box, use this code below: [quote]var code="var slashed = "<div align='center' id='cboxdiv'>"+ "<iframe frameborder='0' width='200' height='250' src='[b]CBOX MAIN[/b]' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='auto' allowtransparency='yes' name='kite' id='kite'></iframe><br/><form name='chat' target='kite' action='[b]CBOX SUBMIT[/b]' method='post'><input type='hidden' name='nme' value='"+pageViewerFName+"'><input type='hidden' name='eml' value='http://www.friendster.com/"+pageViewerID+"'><textarea style='overflow:hidden' class='cboxMsgArea' cols='22' rows='3' name='pst'></textarea><br />Use Avatar Here:<br /><input style='width:245px;height: 20px;border-width:1px!important;border-style:solid!important;font-family:Comic Sans MS;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px; border-color:white!important;background-color: transparent!important; color: white!important;' type='text' maxlength='200' name='eml' size='20'></br><input type='submit' class='cboxButtons' value='Submit' name='asa'><input class='cboxButtons' type='reset' value='Clear' maxlength='300' onClick='reset()'><input type='button' class='cboxButtons' value='Refresh' name='kite' onClick='window.kite.location.href=document.getElementById(\"kite\").src'></form>"+ "</div>"; addBox("RIGHT","Box Title",code,"div_693",null);[/quote] Paste it in your onloadhandler..

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-08-27 07:20:48)

ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice trick Bro, you can put a Cbox to almost everywhere. Thanks for sharing Bro, i like it :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A version of Anti-poser cbox in ControlPanel. [i][b]Credits to:[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Ms. Duchesv[/b] for allowing me to use her script as a pattern and for giving me an idea :arrow: Sir [b]Ephemeral[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy