• ARCHIVES 
  • » This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

Pages: 12

This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

ryuuzaki
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. <">And also, this javascript can be insert inside the head tag: <">Then finally, insert these inside the body section: <">Live preview [url=http://scriptasylum.com/mouse/crosshair/crosshair.html]HERE[/url]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-02-02 15:56:13)

marina
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

any preview ryuuzaki?? cuz newbies like me will not know what are u talking about.... Btw i think, shud it be the js code there will [b]haf no[/b] headings like dis <script language="javascript"> and this </script>
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

Thanks for post but you should include at least a preview. Also it is a good idea to always read the rules before posting save a lot of questions..[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=505[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-31 12:58:10)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have a doubt on your script...it wont work i knew that... =| [quote]<script language="javascript"> </script>>[/quote] :arrow: Well i guess this script is for overlay...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-31 13:01:08)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ the thread started has posted two that are for overlays I believe.
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the code!
ryuuzaki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

preview: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/orangganteng/test.bmp[/img]
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wheres the preview? ;]
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

not that... we nid the preview of the effect your tricks..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) yes ... live preview.. not just screen shot..
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Live preview please =|
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

even if its for overlay it will not gonna work.. :paranoid: [quote]<script language="javascript">[/quote] [b]</script>>[/b]<----- :wasted:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-31 18:31:05)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

too much leaks..no preview.. *sigh!* Please put some preview dude.. :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This will be locked soon. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Why this trick can't be posted in this section? It is still a trick though? This is not an Add-On for Overlays, not essential for Overlays, so this can be post here. -- Having this closed tag like this </script>> it will still work. But older browsers won't accept this. Who uses old browsers anyway? -- The second code that he posted is a javascript. It just that it needs to have open and closed tags like this: <">And put inside in either the head section or body section of the html code. -- I will edit the first post just to clear things out.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree if it is a trick it should be posted here, however the limited informatin provided by the thread starter to include no active preview link is confusing. Can the code be used for both css and overlay profiles? If it is for overlay only then it would be approciate for that to be identifiend in the subject line or at least in the body of the first post, much like other thread starters do when the code only works in IE or FF.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-01 07:49:18)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yah eehjay but he should @ least give us some preview..

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-01 08:10:24)

marina
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanx eehjhay, at least i know this is for overlay tricks.... :D
ryuuzaki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

live preview on my page [url]http://scriptasylum.com/mouse/crosshair/crosshair.html[/url]
ryuuzaki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im sorry all i never try this trick before i just make this trick for my blog page but you can see the preview: [url]http://scriptasylum.com/mouse/crosshair/crosshair.html[/url] im just a friendster newbie but someone tell "friendster liar"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:43

[ 11 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy