• ARCHIVES 
  • » This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

Pages: 12

This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

malingSIA
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

wew parah woi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

First post updated. Nice ryuuzaki. Thanks for this.
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

guy can you help me! where should i paste the code you said paste it in head section!! guys may i know where is that head section in my profile!!! :crybaby:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]<html> <head> [b]//HEAD SECTION[/b] </head> </html>[/quote] =) =)

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-12 03:47:20)

jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx dude !:thumbsup:
clarissadianneisrael
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin bro...
clarissadianneisrael
» n00b
1969-12-31

more post from you to come... just make sure youll check it hope i can use this days...
clarissadianneisrael
» n00b
1969-12-31

:doubt::evil:good dya to you guys...
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic................ thanks for sharing........ :thumbsup:
DevilCry3
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this... :D :thumbsup:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kewl code.. thanks for sharing!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This trick is for overlay profiles. Drag the mouse around and watch the crosshairs. Paste this code inside the head tag. [code]<style type="text/css"> .hair { position:absolute; layer-background-col

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:57

[ 13 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy