• ARCHIVES 
  • » REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

Pages: 123

REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

Chezter18
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in this topic [url]http://theftalk.com/t20824-.swf-Banner-Nav......html[/url] And [b]Credits to kaleumm[/b] ============================================================================================ you need only to do is to CopyPaste... ============================================================================================ [url=http://friendster.com/myrulez18]Preview[/url] ============================================================================================ Copy diz code to your JS <">and view your profile..... =========================================================================================== reminder: im not the one hu make diz code............... ============================================================================================ [b]FOR NEWBIE OR PEOPLE HU DONT KNOW THE JS[/b] copy diz code to your mediabox <">

Last edited by Chezter18 (2008-02-02 23:45:04)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

buddy..its similar to this thread --> [url]http://theftalk.com/t8256-%22SLIDE%22-slideshow-BANNER-%28navigation%29.html[/url]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

can you tell us whose this: [quote][b]And Credits goes to creator of diz code[/b][/quote]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-02 23:35:59)

Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]buddy..its similar to this thread --> [url]http://theftalk.com/t8256-%22SLIDE%22-slideshow-BANNER-%28navigation%29.html[/url][/quote] it iz very different esse.. juz view the preview itz not a slideshow... itz a picture w/ pageviewrname in SWF.. it iz not similar okei... @ducheszv i dont know hu is the creator...
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]whats the meaning of "SWF"??? im noob!! & i think u must put the credits??[/b]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-02-02 23:42:21)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Chezter18][quote=feruzz]buddy..its similar to this thread --> [url]http://theftalk.com/t8256-%22SLIDE%22-slideshow-BANNER-%28navigation%29.html[/url][/quote] it iz very different esse.. juz view the preview itz not a slideshow... itz a picture w/ pageviewrname in SWF.. it iz not similar okei...[/quote] whether its similar or not you can use any html not just .swf the code made by kaleumm @bratinela swf --> [b]"Shockwave Flash"[/b]

Last edited by feruzz (2008-02-02 23:48:52)

babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick kuya chezter.. =) i'l try this one later... thanks for sharing this code..
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tricks :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ill try diz.. :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thnks for this chez... :thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like it but the banner is blue...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!!! :D but i do not like the blue banner.. hehe..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-02-03 01:18:57)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]thanks for sharing!!! :D but i do not like the blue banner.. hehe..[/quote] me too....hehehe :D
dirtypunk09
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello puhh kuyah chezter..ahmmm....matanung kuhh lng..kilala nyuhh pu c kaleumm?.....hmmmmm....
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

@dirtypunk09 please use English @topic I recommend use onload handler instead of setTimeout many confuse how to use setTimeout function the setTimeout does not halt the execution of any remaining scripts until the timeout has passed... it just schedules the expression or function for the specified time
dirtypunk09
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello sir chezter....ahmmmm.....have u met kaleumm?...ghmmm...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Chezter18]@ducheszv i dont know hu is the creator...[/quote] lol what a lame reason you copied and post it here without knowing who is the creator geez i wanna click-nuke on you =D :wasted:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-02-03 03:16:07)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ or.. [color=white]he knows the creator but dont want to put credits on him[/color] :P
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]lol what a lame reason you copied and post it here without knowing who is the creator geez i wanna click-nuke on you =D :wasted:[/quote] hahaha! you keeps me laugh! haha! :lol: @topic, nice script.. using the idea of others you created something nice..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite][quote=Shirow Masamune]lol what a lame reason you copied and post it here without knowing who is the creator geez i wanna click-nuke on you =D :wasted:[/quote] hahaha! you keeps me laugh! haha! :lol: @topic, nice script.. using the idea of others you created something nice..[/quote] lol.. he clearly stated he was not the one who made that script. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:36

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy