• ARCHIVES 
  • » REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

Pages: 123

REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

Chezter18
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

[quote=feruzz]@dirtypunk09 please use English @topic I recommend use onload handler instead of setTimeout many confuse how to use setTimeout function the setTimeout does not halt the execution of any remaining scripts until the timeout has passed... it just schedules the expression or function for the specified time[/quote] how iz that?? can u show the code that are you saying coz i dont know how iz that.. tnx!!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

im not sure but maybe feruzz meant like this.. [quote][b]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){bannerdch()})) window.onload = function(){bannerdch)}; function bannerdch(){[/b] document.getElementById('navigation').innerHTML=banner2;[/quote] correct me if im wrong though.. just sharing what i think.. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-03 09:08:19)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When I saw the code in the first post I immediately know that kaleumm is the author.. Kaleumm loves unescaping his codes.. =| By the way, kaleumm haven't shared any of his tweaks yet. Maybe it's called: View Source >> Copy >> Edit >> Post in FTalk =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Speaking of him, many ripped Kaleumm's profile as well the proof lies in the chatbox. Anyway unescape is just letters semi-encrypted. Kaleumm shared that code in his blog.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-02-03 09:43:55)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice.. ill try this one later :cool: tnx for sharing :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]When I saw the code in the first post I immediately know that kaleumm is the author.. Kaleumm loves unescaping his codes.. =| By the way, kaleumm haven't shared any of his tweaks yet. Maybe it's called: View Source >> Copy >> Edit >> Post in FTalk =D[/quote] lol the rippers way is the easiest way what a wanna-be lol btw i think chezter dont have the permission of kaleumm to post his tricks here lol :lol: man this chezter guy is opted for an oblivion for himself
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice trick, thanks for sharin
dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice chez, i'll give it a try... thankz for share... :thumbsup:
hartap
» n00b
1969-12-31

my banner just 500 px width and i want to put it on top left position, how to apply that in this script, and what i must change
sampleonly69
» n00b
1969-12-31

helow anyone how do i edit the size of my cus tom swf banner??? tnx in advance =|
JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tanxxx 4 sharing...keep it up.. :thumbsup: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/Jerkzxxx/luffyattack.gif[/img][img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/pipo04.gif[/img] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/BetterRUN.gif[/img]
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YeAh!! iT wOrKs In My PrOf!!! ChEcK iT OuT.. iM UsiNg FlAsH VoRtEx.. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/ezekielclarion[/url]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ezekielclarion]YeAh!! iT wOrKs In My PrOf!!! ChEcK iT OuT.. iM UsiNg FlAsH VoRtEx.. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/ezekielclarion[/url][/quote] Again please avoid using [color=red]]StIcKy CaPs[/color]
stornh
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... =):thumbsup: i'll try this later... =):thumbsup:
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that's what i make now heheh ^_^
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

what do you mean dont include the extenxion?? ang BTW can i we change the blue Banner??and how to change it? :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by mark692 (2008-04-01 03:16:59)

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing i try diz later kip it up remarks: :thumbsup:
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for this ..
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hayzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

do i have to delete the prsonlized logo part in my css?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » REQUIREMENTS -Friendster Account -Ripway -JS ========================================================================================== 1st of all im not the 1 who make diz code... i got the idea in t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:15

[ 11 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy