• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

Pages: 12

[b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

[b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking to you. 4. She touches your arm when she talks to you. 5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!" with a big smile on her face. 6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested. 7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she is almost always next to you. 8. She criticizes you on a girl you like. 9. You catch her staring at you. 10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you. 11. Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you a lot. 12. She knows your phone number and address. 13. She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible [b]HOW GUYS FLIRT:[/b] 1. He stares at you alot. 2. He hits you alot. (just play hitting ) 3. He uses the first thing that pops into his head to start a converstaion with you. 4. He yelled, "Hi!", to your mOm that day she picked you up from school. 5. He blew off his buds to go see "Brown Sugar" with you cuz you couldn't get another girl pal to go and didn't want to go alone. 6. He tries to make you laugh anyway even if he gets hurt in the process 7. His voice gets softer when ever you two talk. 8. You hung up on him. He called you back. 9. You were invited by him to a group outing. 10. He called you to talk about nothing at all. 11. He imitates your laugh. OK, you do laugh PRETTY LOUD. Which makes you laugh even harder... 12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation 13. He sometimes stares straight into your eyes. 14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, thighs, KNEES, etc.)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

knees!!!??? disgusting than ever XD i've experienced some of these how guys flirt anatomy :retard:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

[b]# ` 1 && 2 are the usual thing that i do when i flirt. ehehe:)[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

flirty thangs :thumbsdown: =) =)
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w0000ahhh... wat a t0pic.. it depends on the situation.. hehe.. =) =) =)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woah!! i usually do # 1.. LOL!!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

number 2.. on d guys how how: yea, they usually bump YoU, like in my school's canteen, its crowded, ....really hot weather.. bt guys usually hit you.. . then got mad ^_^lol =)
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, thighs, KNEES, etc.) don't you think this is harassment already? haha. :penguin:
lilprincess101
» n00b
1969-12-31

14.. knees? waaaahhh... all the way up? :lol:
mhayel_679
» n00b
1969-12-31

HOW GIRLS FLIRT: 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 9. You catch her staring at you. 10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you. 11. Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you . THAT'S WAT I DO...HEHE HOW GUYS FLIRT: 1. He stares at you alot. 2. He hits you alot. (just play hitting ) 7. His voice gets softer when ever you two talk. 8. You hung up on him. He called you back. 10. He called you to talk about nothing at all. 12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation 13. He sometimes stares straight into your eyes. 14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, thighs, KNEES, etc.) THAT'S WAT A FRIEND GUY WEH HE FLIRTS ME HAHA
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha #14....???? creepy, ..huh,lol :lol:
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it makes me wanna cry..ive experienced those things before.. i really thought that guy likes me...:crybaby:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

As soon as you see me walk up in the club, i'm a flirt.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hhaahhaha....its my flirt to my boyfriend 2 years ago... thx 4 shared
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

true...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]11. He imitates your laugh. OK, you do laugh PRETTY LOUD. Which makes you laugh even harder...[/quote] haha.. thats true.. he didn't hear me laughing yet but i'll laugh as hard as i can as soon as he calls me in the phone XD
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

does it really mean your flirting? :rolleyes: i usually do it to my friends. and i dont thnk its flirting for me :D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha! nice 1 sis.. :D
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! trying to imitate my laugh? sooo, my crush is flirting to me.. :O cant believe this.. ;)
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How to tell if he likes you (and if he's flirting with you in his special own guy-way). A lot depends on the type of guy and his individual personality. Shy Guys These are tough to crack sometimes... He'll look at you, until you turn around, then boom, he's looking the other way. You may 'feel' like he's watching you - but he's hard to catch at it He may do something physical - like grab you in a play way, poke you, play with your hair... (Remember when you were really young and the guy you liked punched you or tackled you?) He may be working really hard to pay attention to you, but doesn't quite know how... He may ask a friend of yours about you - he'll say it's just for "friend of mine" that wants to know about you. He talks to everybody else - but when you're around he turns silent, or chokes up. You seem to accidentally bump into him a lot of different places. He may not say a word to you, but he shows up in the same line, at the same movie, etc. He'll give you a little smile from across the room, but if you get near, he won't look up. Basically - the BIG clue is that his behavior changes when you're around (compared to when he's around his buds or other girls). DEAD Giveaway - when you talk to him he turns red. (Bingo - you can pack that puppy up and take him home...) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:05

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy