• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

Pages: 12

[b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

Aznfinest
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

[quote]13. She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible[/quote] Me and my babygurlw calling like always when I wake up till 3 or 5 o' clock in the morning non-stop. :lol: -1-
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

usually i do the # 1.. hehe..
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw.. it hits me hard.. hehe..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]He sometimes stares straight into your eyes.[/quote] KYAA. He always does thisss and it's intimidating :redface: :lol: [quote=*kim-a-holic]14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, thighs, [b]KNEES[/b], etc.)[/quote] KNEES? :O Hahaha if he ever touches my knees I'll scream my head off lol. :lol:
KeLLiE10
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow:`it's so true ..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, thighs, KNEES, etc.)[/quote] Hahaha!so so so agree with this.. Hehehe!a guy friend of mine keeps on doing it secretly.. Jinkiez!he thought i haven't noticed it.. Harhar!in his dreams!=D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][color=#FF0066]5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!" with a big smile on her face.[/color][/quote] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/573/573369qzelzl4ahs.gif[/img] [color=#FF0066]i super agree with this because this is totally me! lolsness :lol: [/color] [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/439/439872zev6untzyt.gif[/img] [color=#FF0066]for the boys... i agree with this.. [img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/277/277031mbmmfoabln.gif[/img][/color] [quote][color=#FF0066]7. His voice gets softer when ever you two talk.[/color][/quote]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

now i know how guys flirt. thanks for the info! :D
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woa.. [quote=*kim-a-holic]9. You catch her staring at you.[/quote] [quote=*kim-a-holic]1. He stares at you alot.[/quote] woa! :lol: so that means "STARING" is a way of flirting? :o wahaha! =)
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhady_zulutera]Shy Guys These are tough to crack sometimes... He'll look at you, until you turn around, then boom, he's looking the other way. You may 'feel' like he's watching you - but he's hard to catch at it[/quote] haha.. youre right sis! :D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah.. these is good tips on how to get the GF/BF of other ^^
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow! i've experienced some of that! like staring in my eyes,bumping me, and the no.6 and no.13. whoa!
Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg... i didint know i was flirting to someone =) ..... Thx For The Topic :thumbsup:

Last edited by Jrdc (2008-08-30 01:32:32)

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooh.. nice one sis!! :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I usually do number 13!..[/b]=)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]9. You catch her staring at you.[/quote] this is true!, i agree w/ this one.. =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nice 1, thanks 4 d topic. :D [/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

now i know he didn't like me =( =( =( :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=pink] :arrow: She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible :arrow: Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you a lot. :arrow: You catch her staring at you. :arrow: She criticizes you on a girl you like. :arrow: Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you a lot. :arrow: She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested. :arrow: She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you. [/color] [b]But I will not call those^ as flirting, it's just that, the girl likes you and she has a crush on you.[/b] ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]HOW GIRLS FLIRT:[/b] 1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name. 2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny. 3. She flips her hair when she's talking t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy