• ARCHIVES 
  • » I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

Pages: 123

I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

^ Yeah, any [b]exact[/b] rules to be followed?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

It's just hard to think of a way. :paranoid: Cos if you ban them, they just come back anyway. Especially if they're using different computers, since most here rent.
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree with yah kuya nix,, uhm,, better watch "m'h'I'N'e"..... he is the most "pasaway" newbie!!! i swear!!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Bro, it's not only m'h'I'N'e, there are [b]others[/b] too. Don't mind askin me, I wouldn't even tell. You'll eventually know [b]it[/b].
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ Bro, it's not only m'h'I'N'e, there are [b]others[/b] too. Don't mind askin me, I wouldn't even tell. You'll eventually know [b]it[/b].[/quote] If you only knew hehe everytime on some threads there is always a double post :mad:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ If I only got that right to ban the IP of these people, I'm sure I've done it already ages ago. :midfinger: Actually, I'm not fully enjoying now the Ftalk. Everytime I log in here, I frown. Not like before where we can still count the violators here, now they're countless, omg. No time to laugh. shit

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-10 20:47:15)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well. actually i'm not talking about those major punishments like banning them or whatever.. maybe just some light ones.. a warning message. a minus repu. a note. or other else..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... tired of zapping reports! wahaha :o
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Well. actually i'm not talking about those major punishments like banning them or whatever.. maybe just some light ones.. a warning message. a minus repu. a note. or other else..[/quote] I think they don't even care if they got minus repu, note, warns and etc. Mhine doesn't really care if he will be banned (IP adress), He said he'll just report in globelines to change his IP adress. [i]Maxado silang matapang[/i]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe it's ok for them :) even if he changes thousand of times his IP address so what? can he change his face in his in real life meaning he has no repect for him self or others right? : :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]there's no way we can stop them. we just need to show them that we are good examples. might work, who knows [i]dba[/i].. [/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i really wonder why the new batches of FTalk newbies are having some sort of attention-deficiency syndromes (or [i]kulang sa pansin[/i]). they're so hard-headed nowadays. :doubt: they need to be taught some lessons...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ftalk before is not like this. is there a member here who has bad luck,.,? lol. i think ftalk is just not that strict that's why they abuse it[/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i agree. i think this is the first time that FTalk is now having problems about spamming hard-headed n00b members. so i think we have no choice but to be more strict now. its one of our jobs as Mods in the first place--inforce rules.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ maybe we can put some admin notes?? that msg right below our location thing? notice? juz like what i did on balugs/hiranojun's "accounts" *right below our ip [i]rather[/i]..

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-11 11:24:28)

admin
» FTalkManiac

There's a public forum where I'm a member of, and I was doing something that pissed off some other members and mods. :P Then for a month my rank/status was changed to "cursed" and I get a lot of popups when visiting the forum (although its easy to block them but its quite annoying). Are you talking about punishments like that? lol. :D

Last edited by admin (2007-03-11 11:25:52)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Oh admin, hell yeah!!! you rock \m/ Lolz =D
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=`mizeL]^ maybe we can put some admin notes?? that msg right below our location thing? notice? juz like what i did on balugs/hiranojun's "accounts"[/quote] By the way, this 'admin note' can only be seen by administrator and moderators. :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]There's a public forum where I'm a member of, and I was doing something that pissed off some other members and mods. :P Then for a month my rank/status was changed to "cursed" and I get a lot of popups when visiting the forum (although its easy to block them but its quite annoying). Are you talking about punishments like that? lol. :D [quote=`mizeL]^ maybe we can put some admin notes?? that msg right below our location thing? notice? juz like what i did on balugs/hiranojun's "accounts"[/quote] By the way, this 'admin note' can only be seen by administrator and moderators. :)[/quote] hmm.. annoying pop-ups.. i kinda like that for a punishment. :D and yah, we can utilize the admin's note feature so give other Mods a clue on who should we keep an eye of.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:17

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy