• ARCHIVES 
  • » I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

Pages: 123

I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

[quote=admin]There's a public forum where I'm a member of, and I was doing something that pissed off some other members and mods. :P Then for a month my rank/status was changed to "cursed" and I get a lot of popups when visiting the forum (although its easy to block them but its quite annoying). Are you talking about punishments like that? lol. :D[/quote] oh yeah admin!! you rock!! that's a very very great punishment!!! hahaha...
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

I hope the rest of the mods will agree on this one.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]There's a public forum where I'm a member of, and I was doing something that pissed off some other members and mods. :P Then for a month my rank/status was changed to "cursed" and I get a lot of popups when visiting the forum (although its easy to block them but its quite annoying). Are you talking about punishments like that? lol. :D[/quote] Yeah! how 'bout that! can't stop laughing right now.. :lol: imagine.. having a "cursed" status.. hehe
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i soo agree with this.. =D [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Honestly I feel so evil today, I want it to be implemented soon, as in right now! [b]Immediately right now![/b] :lol: =D =D =D
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah me too!! i really want this punishment!! hahahah!!! =P :evil:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahahaha! Popups?! Cursing popups?! Hahaha!! Oh admin please we should include that here. That would be really punish the baddies here in FTalk. =D Talk about totally annoying them for a change!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

owell.i don't have any idea kung what nangyayari here.lol. owell. i think. . . .i can't think for no0w=)) sorry.=)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i support whatever ideas you have guys! :thumbsup: i'm not really updated right now. :wallbash: sorry.[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"Cursed" status?? I want that one! =D :lol: Agree with that even it will be an 'evil' status for a member. :D That will punish the baddiest in FT.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha yeah.. I guess for now we can use the "[b]Admin Note[/b]". :lol::thumbsup: Use it to write something on a persistent rule breaker, and have it visible to everyone! Any mods however [u]shouldn't abuse this feature[/u]. :D Anyone who tries otherwise will be punished, as well, that's what I think.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]is the admin note visible to all members or to admin, moderators and the member involved only?[/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ the Admin Note is visible only to the Moderators and Sir Admin :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Awww.. that's too bad. I thought it's visible to the public. That would have been great, would be very useful now if it was. No wonder [i]balugs[/i]/[i]hironojun[/i] still have no idea what we know about him. In FSC (a torrent forum), notes are visible to the public. And it's quite funny, cos the admin there makes money from it. For a certain member to have a note, he must donate any amount for the website.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ knowing that, we can still somehow utilize that feature to put 'secret notes' that either contain warnings or notices to the members that is being noted.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ I hate that on balugs/hiranojun' account. I really can't do anything. :mad:
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ I hate that on balugs/hiranojun' account. I really can't do anything. :mad:[/quote] maybe ask the admin to delete it? y u hat hate anyway??? :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ I hate that user b/c up until now, he/she's still using those! Try interview his/her account. It's pissing me off. :wallbash: ----------------------------------------- :exclaim: :exclaim: Hey, my fellow mods!! [b]Read me![/b] What if in each section/thread that we're moderating, we'll put rules there?? Just like what Ateh Padme did on [url=http://theftalk.com/t1665-READ-BEFORE-POST%21.html]Movies >> READ BEFORE YOU POST![/url]. Once we put rules on each of the sections, that means it's automatically implemented. It would then be the responsibility of a certain member/mod if ever he/she haven't read those rules, and some. So far, that's all the defense we could do if ever those violators would, you know, speak against a mod. Hope ALL the mods would agree on this one. And kindly suggest some if there are missing rules.. please..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ I made my Rules in my assigned threads before. But then again, nobody reads it[/b] :disgust:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ *Sigh* [quote]1. Post the rules. 2. Warn them up to 3 times. 3. Put a [b]curse[/b] note.[/quote] ^ What if we'll do that steps? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I suggest if we could have a punishments or something like that here in ftalk.. we could apply it if someones being [i]pasaway[/i] wadya think?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy