• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

Pages: 12

hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

jefroxwaki
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

helo! welcome to friendstertalk :D enjoy.. :)
jefroxwaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

thanks nik
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :d
jefroxwaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks reg :thumbsup:
waway
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcomez to ftalk yo! :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :cool:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk jef :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hi there jeff welcome in here just have fun[/b] :lol: :thumbsup:
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome jef! hehehe just want to greet you! ;) enjoy! :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice one :thumbsup: welcome to ftalk have fun in learning see u around
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img][/align]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome! enjoy posting.. ;)
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello there! Welcome to FTalk! hehehe. enjoy! :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b] :arrow: hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b][/quote]
^,^cArlamAe^,^
» n00b
1969-12-31

..jUz gOt hOme..elcOme 2 ftalk..im a newbie alsO.. =)
jefroxwaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=^,^cArlamAe^,^]..jUz gOt hOme..elcOme 2 ftalk..im a newbie alsO.. =)[/quote] didnt you read the [ur=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rulesl]RULES[/url] :disgust: no sticky caps allowed in this forum... :disgust:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi jeprox., welcome to friendstertalk forum!enjoy posting but b4 that.,u should read the rules and regulations first b4 posting., or else u will be curse f u break the rules... :D ..get it??anywiz..welcome aboard!!im stitch!!i can be ur frnd f u want to,, =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:02

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy