• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

Pages: 12

hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

adsbeh,looks like you're double greeting on this guy~ Haha,that's cool! :lol: Anywy,welcome aboard ;)
aldrin04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

no spam please :crybaby:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =) have fun :eh:
jefroxwaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks guys for your support... :D =) and to the spammers and rulebreakers... :midfinger:
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk ! enjoy =) you'll gonna learn a lot of new things here!=) :arrow: the very important thing you must follow is the rules and regulation here at Ftalk =) [b] enjoy and keep posting[/b]
jefroxwaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

well thanks guys for those who havent seen the rules kindly click the rules above or you may post a thread in help section
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone im jeff joaquin lee de la merced 19 years of age... i joined ftalk coz i want to learn something in js... mods, and members ive read the rules so...you dont have to worry... thank you

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:40

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy