• ARCHIVES 
  • » :ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

Pages: 1234

:ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

^ off topic @ ate shika: uhm, i was just trying to enable eptok's new feature..hehhee.. wasn't aware that im really invi.. :o lol.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

Alright stay on topic. Crap. I know. Senseless. I know. But topic did not violate rules or insult anyone. It's a point of view from an enraged student and a product of his anger. Aside from that, it's more of a joke than a suggestion. I find it amusing and intriguing. Thought it will spark a debate (and it did). Feel free to share your opinions. :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]1. Get a syringe (minus needle) or similar device. Mix both tubes of epoxy glue with a little rubbing alcohol. You now have about half an hour to fill locks, door jambs, etc. before glue hardens. If you can't get the epoxy glue and syringe a tube of airplane cement can also be used although it is not as permanent. 2. An alternative use for the syringe is to pretend to shoot up while a teacher is watching. If they speak to you tell them you have to do it because school is so horrible.[/quote] oh gas i love to do this part in the faculty room of our CI. That way classes will not start too early so i can walk walk walk slowly in the ramp goin to the 6th floor of SBM building than running till my nose are like flashlights :lol: hahaha shox.. im so bad! :lol: :/ hahaha

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-11 20:40:44)

bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

2 all : thx becoz ure now supporting my post :D @cutieshika ....peace :lol: and thx also :D
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

buahahaha =D sooooooooo evil... =D hehehe... Its not 100% evil though. We can also do it to let the faculty know that the school needs development.. =) But before you do such thing, better try doing something which is not against the law. For example, making a suggestion letter and drop it in your school's suggestion box. Or talk to the school's student officers and tell them what you want to say. ANd if the school didn't respond to your appeals, then...DO THE EVIL WAY.. =D buahahaha =D
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe :D i did this when the clearance starts [quote]32. Need a signature? Collect things that have teachers' signatures on them. Paste them all down on a sheet of white paper and either xerox or print up a bunch of copies. Forge when useful. (When getting started you might put a piece of carbon paper under the signature with the carbon paper facing down on what you want signed. Then trace over the name with a steady relaxed hand. Practice makes perfect.)[/quote]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i HAD NEVER HATE SCHOOL BECAUSE I'M D CLASS PRESIDENT, 1 ST HONOR & TEACHERS.....(NOT BOASTING) DO U THINK THAT IF UR LIKE ME U WILL STILL HATE SCHOOL??( i'M NOT BOASTING) :paranoid:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate school.. study.,. study .study.. argh... i hate the past years.. they seems so meaningless now.. huhuhu..
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] i dont hate it but i love it but i love fs more! lolx![/color][/align]
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

my revolt are `come late `we fight against our teachers hahaha :lol: if only were reasonable enough. `we(me and classmates) go out in the campus whenever there was no one watching us. `sometimes we dont wear proper uniforms :lol: umhhh.... what else =| i already forgot everything weve made since high school :D
takeouttt
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate my school bec. of the hair policy. fvck em
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...but wat the heck... it gives us lyf dude... dont u agree??? :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
earthsea
» n00b
1969-12-31

:puke:^^
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

;) looking at this, i feel like tired already!! ehehe.... his post are soo long that i loose interest reading it... anyway, i don't have to read those since i don't hate going to skul... i just said wat i feel 'bout his post... >> [b] MAYBE[/b] we hate going to school but we need it badly... we just need to sacrifice for it will result good things for our own life... think about ur future...going to school is not as as bad as seeing urself wd nothing...=|
takeouttt
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=scott159]yeah...but wat the heck... it gives us lyf dude... dont u agree??? :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url][/quote] pwaahaha i dont agree with hair policies. lol :)):))
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] What? School is FUN! i can't leave without school ! friends ? i miss them, though it's hard to keep it secret, And hey, don't yah do that to school ! what would you be without SCHOOL? no algebras maths history or everything XD [/color] [/b]

Last edited by Lryuzaki28 (2008-03-30 07:48:35)

erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]:midfinger: yo!!!!! i love school..thats the only place that u can learn!!!! so maybe somebody hate schools cus...their brain is so slow!!!!!! duhh!!!!:thumbsdown: just dont go 2 school and just imagine ur future!!!!! ull gonna live in dumpster!!!!!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: but sorry bro!!!!!!! this topic is none sence!!!!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :idea::idea: i love ideas!!![/b][/align]

Last edited by erikashae (2008-04-07 00:31:37)

aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love school...without school, i have no allowance :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]haha!!! =D i'll try number 1!!! =D[/b][/color]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

school make me feels bad.. :disgust:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:30

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy