• ARCHIVES 
  • » :ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

Pages: 1234

:ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

school's not so bad cause it's the place where ALL my friends can be seen... but i hate studying.. heks.. we like putting glue on the lockers and seeing my other classmates having a hard time opening their lockers.. hehe i'm bad... but not that bad cause i'm one of the so called "top ten"... :D heks...
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

hahaha nice 66. Have a student lie on the ground. When a teacher comes scream 'he jumped' and point to the roof or third floor window. Mumble 'Fred dared him' or 'Maybe it was LSD.'
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice bryanezz...
yayuku
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea... I [b]hate[/b] school !! :evil: :evil: cos i can`t late...
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont hate school i just hate mah tcher who doesn like mei... i realy2 hate them... but i love mah klsmates, our bonding and the school grounds...
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

you know i woulda agreed with you ... =) but school is actually good ... :thumbsup: eventhough its boring and all that ... but still its nice to revolt ...=):thumbsup:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i kinda like school. haha its amazing to find out how many kinds of ppl are out there
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope i luv my skul
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe too bad.. =D i sometimes hate school but for sure i can't do those things to escape from it..hehehe..
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]haha. nyc one. il try these one of these days. for humor purposes. but il have to make sure i don't get caught. LOL. i love my school![/b]
turontado117
» n00b
1969-12-31

ha3x luv it i break 6 bellzzz at skull because of my arnis stick ha3x and i always robed our school bathroom and some times i always bring picolo xo acain blow the toilet bowl at cr ha3x:thumbsup::):lol:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its kinda mean
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahh id already graduated now,,, i mizz my trippings...
`♥jAde♥`
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont hate school cuz if theres no school how could we learn and we cant make our dreams come tru :)
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahaha..totally yes!..i hate studying,so the school .. :wallbash:
pyriitee.chiicq
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh mo? i LOVE SCHOOL , i just hate the EXAMS.. haha..
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uh ohw..:( i love schl.:thumbsup: and im takin up BSE.. im goin to be a teacher sumday. :( please dont hate shcl..:P :idea:education.solution:idea:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't really hate school! even if i have already graduated, i'm taking up masteral..:lol: that's how much i love it. maybe i'd go for doctorate someday..:o if if can finish my MSN.. :lol: well, education is very important. one of the things that you can be proud of. rich or poor. it gives you pride. it's a simple way of saying thank you to your parents (on grad day) it's a way to get allowance..=D and it the thing that no one else can steal from you even death! <33333 school.:D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=D buahaha! it makes my horns grow on my head again.. haha :lol: LOL Anyway sometimes I do hate school. But always remember guys without school what kind of society there would be, right? It's our second home. As we all know, our home is our first school, right? And so second is the school. We also sometimes hate being at home (agree?:eh:) and sometimes wish we should have stayed at school. It's fun being at school no matter how u hate it. I guess there are still some things that make us hate school (lessons, quizzes, activities, strict instructors, bullies etc..) :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Trashing school is just plain immaturity. :disgust: Whether you like it or not you're going to go to school. It's a necessity, you can't choose to not study. Some people would die to go to school and you dread it? Also, even if I did do these I can't, I'm gonna have to use some things that are not your basic home items. Not everyone has a syringe at home and some of the procedures are just stupid, impractical and/or hard to do. Being in school doesn't only teach you academically but physically and morally too. It helps a person grow to be the best they can be. To become a professional worker or having a bad job but still dignified because of the development done by the school. Sometimes school maybe hard but this is our life's start. First crushes, first honorable mention, first kiss and many more firsts. It helps you get ready with what's about to happen in life soon. So as you can see, if you trashed school. You trashed your life. =) In accordance with Ephe's post about fraternities, it is true that fraternities cause so much. What's worse is the initiation wherein you undergo some of the most disgusting displays of application. Some of which are also unsafe. That's just my insights with this ermmm... Dilemma or maybe controversy?[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-07 08:51:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :ninja: 81 ways to trash your school. :ninja: Liberate your life -- smash your school! The public schools are slowly killing every kid in them, stifling their creativity and individualit

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy