• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

:arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

Rhiandy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

where i can paste this code to my friendster profile?
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

kewl tnx for sharin
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm quite confuse.. T_T the pic.png is not showing.. i follow all the steps 4 about 3 times.. and still.. no pic.png showed up.. T_T i don't know also how will i put it on my fs.. *sad..
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tencs porr xeriing. better try dis later:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:43

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy