• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

:arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

babyblue_qt143
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

mr. dale.. i mean this code.. CONTENT OF PHP <">
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

[quote=babyblue_qt143]mr.lordheinz..is the content of the php to be pasted already in the tracker.php of WVM 2.2?or do i have to paste it?wer wud i put it?[/quote] i think you are in the wrong topic,this is a different trick..not a tracker... tracker.php is different from the php of this trick that i posted...
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ive been searching for the ym status all night last night..no i found one, and it comes with an additional code..nice! :thumbsup: , ill try this now!!! :D tnx, lordheinz!! [b]OT: you really do look like brad pitt! =) [/b]
babyblue_qt143
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">mr.lordheinz..i mean..do i have to make another php file for this?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes cutie..you have to... :) name it as status.php =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-12 04:38:31)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Questions: [quote]1.FAQ: how to create the pic.png? >In your html just put your username in the red color,save it... >Now go back to your PICTURES subfolder,you will see now the url of your own pic.png.. it will look something like this:'http://h1.ripway.com/username/pictures/pic.png[/quote] but i cant see one, heres my html: <">2. i saved my php file in my main file..not in my subfolder,,am i right? 3. is the [b]ymid[/b] the e-add/yahoo id im using? :D [b]Thanks!![/b]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-02-12 04:55:02)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well that fine...now check your [b]PICTURES[/b] subfolder and tell me if you have the url of your pic.png there.. about your ym id..? just edit in the code how to put this in profile...
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i stil dont have any url in my subfolder..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you save your html?your pic.url should be there now...
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i made my html in ripway..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok ripway is down by this time..check your files later on ok... perhaps it isnt updated yet...check help section for details...
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh ripway is down?..maybe thats why my profile isnt working..i changed my js linker to the js linker by levisornothing..i was using a generatd js linker by archangell b4..a momnt ago it was working, then when i added my main pic animated code, it wasnt working anymore..i really hope ripway is te reason why profile isnt working.. :|
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing :cool: :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--]oh ripway is down?..maybe thats why my profile isnt working..i changed my js linker to the js linker by levisornothing..i was using a generatd js linker by archangell b4..a momnt ago it was working, then when i added my main pic animated code, it wasnt working anymore..i really hope ripway is te reason why profile isnt working.. :|[/quote] just wait for a while buddy... =) @ sahabat..thanks buds... ;)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]thanks lrodheinz! :D[/b]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh yeah, i'm forget. 1+ for you ;]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sahabat.peterpan]Oh yeah, i'm forget. 1+ for you ;][/quote] hei..thank you so much buddy... :D ;)
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this!!yeah!!
nazruto
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm i just want to use the YM status online ... but it does not appear below my control panel this is my code <">if i want online the yahoo i dont need the php and html right ??? but it does not shown up at my profile
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa! :o nice code sir! i'll give you +repu for this.. @offtopic sir heinz, where's my +repu? you said that you'll give me a +repu for doing the anti-poser in controlpanel..hehe! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This trick/tutorials was originally made and shared by the great coder [b]ARCHER[/b]...Thank you so much for this sir... Just wana share to you as well.... credit; my good buddy... ICONALD p

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy