• ARCHIVES 
  • » Any Urbandub fans out there?? :) [b]Urbandub[/b] is a Filipino experimental rock band from Cebu. They are one of the most critically-acclaimed bands in the country, and is now enjoying immense popul

Pages: 12

Any Urbandub fans out there?? :) [b]Urbandub[/b] is a Filipino experimental rock band from Cebu. They are one of the most critically-acclaimed bands in the country, and is now enjoying immense popul

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Any Urbandub fans out there?? :) [b]Urbandub[/b] is a Filipino experimental rock band from Cebu. They are one of the most critically-acclaimed bands in the country, and is now enjoying immense popul

hell yeh!! dis band is one of a kind!! :thumbsup:
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Any Urbandub fans out there?? :) [b]Urbandub[/b] is a Filipino experimental rock band from Cebu. They are one of the most critically-acclaimed bands in the country, and is now enjoying immense popul

i agree with all of you guyz... this band rox! :thumbsup: fave songs would be: ¬ endless, a silent whisper ¬ the fight is over ¬ evidence ¬ versus ¬ come and a whole lot more!!! btw... i heard that their comming out with the vid of their song "the fight is over" or is it out already!? o__O
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i luv this band also... last time i saw this band was 2006 at sm san lasaro endless silent whisper first of summer

Last edited by darkrenz (2008-06-26 23:45:14)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love this band especially their song first of summer :D:thumbsup:
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like "Guillotine" and "Alert The Armory" This is great music! =)
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

urbandub is really a great band their lyrics, everything about them. their cool. :thumbsup:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I met them a couple of times already during band gigs and other events like Sonic boom....Lalay and Gabby are really cool and down to earth \m/ I was actually at their set on one of their old videos "New Tattoo"..It was filmed in Cebu...^^ I asked them about their latest music video "The Fight is over" and they explained that the video is all about this guy surrounded by moths....Moths stay in places that are isolated and are useless...so the guy in the video is no longer useful and all that...[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFbBwm8weIE[/youtube]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-17 14:12:27)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

One of my favorite band =) Cebu music really rocks :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like dat band as wel. :thumbsup: [/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Urbandub yeah i know this band.. I love this band too.. really rocks..
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah. i lab their music and they didnt compose any tagalog songs huh? [b]cool[/b] and their vocalist is [b]cute :] [/b] too.
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: the fight is over
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Any Urbandub fans out there?? :) [b]Urbandub[/b] is a Filipino experimental rock band from Cebu. They are one of the most critically-acclaimed bands in the country, and is now enjoying immense popul

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy