• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

Pages: 12

Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

sweet_candygirl23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

have fun here.. read ftalk rules.. :cool:
sweet_candygirl23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

i already read it. thanks. :)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello there sweet_candygirl23 welcome in here just have fun. :thumbsup:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

helo! welcome to friendstertalk :D have fun and enjoy ur stay.. :)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

enjoy ur stay here.. see yah around..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok..! you know what im from dasma cavite too..
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

helo welcome to friendstertalk and enjoy posting follow the rules!
sweet_candygirl23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Grace~Thanks! Niknok~Thanks too! CrazyRowks Emo~Thanks again! Anne~Thanks for the warm welcome! Where in Dasmarinas? I'm in Area C. :D Philixre~Thanks. Yeah. I will. I promise! :)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Ftalk!
sweet_candygirl23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Noisoj~Hi there too. Thanks for the very warm welcome! :)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
sweet_candygirl23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Denimboi~Thanks for welcoming me!! :))
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy!.. :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ see ya around~ :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]elcum here.. enjooy.. follow rules.. tenkss...![/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk and enjoy posting and follow the rules!
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi ahne.. new member lang din ako.. hehe hello ^^
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... enjoy posting... see yah around..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi Ahnne < im antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:03

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy