• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

Pages: 12

Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

welcome to ftalk!! come and join us!!
sweet_candygirl23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

Thanks to all the members that warmly welcomed me here. I really appreciate it. God bless! :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome here![/b] :cool:
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi sweet., welcome to friendstertalk forum!enjoy posting but b4 that.,u should read the rules and regulations first b4 posting., or else u will be curse f u break the rules... ..get it??anywiz..welcome aboard!!im stitch!!i can be ur frnd f u want to,,
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy your stay..
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk ! enjoy =) you'll gonna learn a lot of new things here!=) :arrow: the very important thing you must follow is the rules and regulation here at Ftalk =) [b] enjoy and keep posting[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I'm Ahnne. Just a simple girl and having trouble finding new friends here in FriendsterTalk. She wishes to meet and know you much better. so I wish you grant her wish. :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:05

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy